Breakfast with Liam

~*~

Nikki's POV:

~*~

I wake up at 7:30 because Liam had told me last night to come over at 8:00 for breakfast as none of the other lads are up that early and I had told him I usually get up at this time anyway.

Climbing out of bed, I change into my green v-neck shirt, white skinny jeans, Rainbow Osiris shoes, and take my hair out of the braids I slept in to get a little bit of a wave in it. 

My mirror reflects my still groggy from sleep face as I brush my teeth as to get rid of the morning breath, my least favorite thing in the world -the morning breath, not my face. 

(A/N: I'm awkward at clarifying things.)

I run down the stairs and over to Lou's house, completely forgetting about having breakfast.

I knock on the door and wait for Liam. I only have to wait for about two seconds before the door is yanked open by him. I grin at him as he gestures to come in. I do so, and he leads me to the kitchen which is absolutely clean and spotless.

I make my way over to the counter as Liam follows suit, pulling out all sorts of bowls, pans, and a waffle iron to get us ready for the breakfast which would be coming up soon.

"What should we make, Sir Liam?" I ask him.

"Does waffles and Nutella sound good, Princess Nicolet?" Liam asks in a very Posh accent.

"Waffles and Nutella sound wonderful, Sir Liam." I bow as the boy opposite me pulls out a jar of the hazelnut spread.

"Now for the batter." Liam thinks aloud -more to himself than to me- while walking over to the fridge that had a bowl full of waffle batter "Jay had this all ready for us because she knows we all like waffles and she, Louis' stepdad, and the girls staying in London for a concert and doing touristy stuff for the next few days."

I nod in understanding, finding it strange to me that Louis' family would just up and leave when the boys haven't been here for more than three days, though it's none of my business and Liam doesn't seem too phased. 

Liam pours the batter into the waffle iron and sets it to cook as I sit on a stool and stare at him expectantly.

"What?" He asks after a moment's silence.

"Nothin." I shrug.

"Are you doing anything today?" He asks.

"Nope." I say while popping the "P".

"Cool." He says while turning around to wash the batter that managed to get on his hands, off. I stand up and creep over to the fridge, grab a handful of blueberries, then sneak my way over to him with the blueberries ready to fire.

Liam turns around just as I chuck the blueberries at him which splat on contact with his face. I burst out laughing as he wipes the blueberry off of himself. He grins evilly at me.

"What are you doing?" I ask suspiciously as he edges his way over to the waffle batter.

"Nothin." He says as he picks up the bowl.

"Liam-" I say, but it's no use he's already dumped the batter on my hair!

I rugby tackle him to the floor. I may be small, but that doesn't mean I can't fight! He ends up on the floor, open-mouthed as I stand up, brush myself off and walk over to the now finished waffles.

As I start spreading the Hazelnut spread of the gods over my half of the waffle as he gets up and walks over to me.

"Aren't you going to make a fuss about your hair?" he asks.

"Huh?" I mumble, my mouth stuffed with waffle and Nutella.

"Most girls I know would run back home, shower, come back and then rat me out." He shrugs.

I roll my eyes at him. Do these guys know any people like me? Well... I guess I'm one of a kind. Cool.

I swallow and say "No. I'm not mad at you. It's all in good fun anyways. Besides, I probably will go clean up... just after I finish ma waffle."

Liam chuckles at me. "Whatever you say princess."

Just then, Louis walks through the door. His hair is tousled and his eyes look sleepy. He obviously just got up.

When Louis catches sight of us, Liam- with blueberries smashed all down his face and shirt, and Me- with waffle mix in my hair, his mouth drops open slightly before he purses his lips, and looks down to the ground thoughtfully before saying, "Do I even want to know?" 

I look at Liam and burst out laughing, 

Louis rolls his eyes playfully and goes over to the fridge and grabs a pudding cup. "Hey Nicolet?" He asks suddenly.

"Yes?" I ask while taking another bite of my delicious waffle.

"Do you want to go to the carnival with me today? I've been wanting to get to it for ages, but never have been in Doncaster to do it." Louis smiles, sounding pure in interest and intentions.

"Sure! Just let me go get cleaned up!" I say while hopping out of my chair and skip out of the house and over to mine. 

~*~

I climb into the shower and apply my cupcake scented shampoo then conditioner -a bath and body works limited edition, and wash my body with vanilla scented body wash. When I'm done, I get out and dry myself with a towel.

When my hair is no longer dripping and just damp, I comb it out and leave it down so it flows down my back in a sort of waterfall of mud-chocolate colored hair before pulling on my underwear and changing into my blue M&M's t-shirt, a blue sweatshirt over the t-shirt, white jeans, striped blue and white socks, and sequenced blue All Star Chucks.

I run over to the Tomlinson's where Louis is waiting for me in the front yard bouncing up and down with his hands in his pockets. He's wearing a striped sweatshirt (because it's cold out), red skinny jeans, black TOMS, and his fake glasses.

"Ready?" he asks while climbing into the drivers seat of his Mustang.

Cranking up the radio, "We are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift starts blasting through the sound system, making Louis and I smile.

We, almost as if on queue, look at each other, smile, and at the same time: start singing- more like screaming- along to the radio as we pull out of the driveway and cruise down the road to the carnival.

~*~

Like I said before, I had started this story when I wasn't a very experienced writer, so this is me in 2013 judging '2012 me'. Please don't hate me as much as I hate me right now.

Anyways, thoughts? I'm open to criticism -please, please, please point out any errors! I want to edit them. :)

~Sydney