Poor McKenna...

I'm grumpy.

-_______- Nah but seriously I am pissed off at like half of the girls in my grade at the moment. Why must all girls be bitches? Haha excuse my french ^.^

If a friend told you that she'd be there for you but left you the second her other prettier friends walked in, would that make her a true friend? Didn't think so...

But yeah, rule number one of life: Find true friends before the bitches brainwash them. Mmhmm. You'll all be my friends, right?

Let's all form a group called the: "Forever Alone Fangirling FanFiction Reading Directioners". Even if some of you may be in relationships xD Deal? Deal. It'd make me a lot happier ^.^ I may not have many true friends outside of wattpad, but you guys always bring me up :)

I'm going to be honest, I am not really in the writing mood, but I can't break a promise because I love you all too much. ^.^

So here's the chapter :3

~*~*~*~*~*~

Nikki's POV:

~*~*~*~*~*~

Niall's been gone for a week. It's honestly not as bad as I thought it'd be. We skype every night from six to nine and that seems to work out just fine. I just wish I could've come along with them. But I have school and I can't be that 'lost puppy' girlfriend that follows them everywhere. Plus I have school and other priorities than to run away with Niall and the boys into the majestic sunset.

I'm situated downstairs on the piano bench, figuring out the keys to Michael Bublé's song "Lost". (A/N: Just this weekend, I went to the music store and bought the sheet music to that song xD I'm figuring it out and I must admit. It's like a high school/ advanced level but it's so frickin awesome. Haha xD)

I sing along as I strike the keys but out of nowhere, the door to the music room bursts open. I turn to see a heartbreaking sight. I stand up immediately and a mascara cheek streaked McKenna runs over to me and throws herself in my arms.

I don't hesitate to hug her tightly and rub her back soothingly.

"He- he- Lucas-" She sobs into my shoulder.

"Shhh..." I hush her. I know what happened. No one told me, but I can put the pieces together rather easily.

Lucas broke it off with McKenna.

"Go up to my room. I'll meet you there with ice cream, a movie, and lots of chocolate." I smile at the blonde girl.

McKenna smiles weakly and trudges upstairs as I make my way to the kitchen.

"Hi Mom!" I smile at my mom as I walk in through the doorway and make my way to the freezer.

"Hi Nikki!" My mom grins over to me while she chops up a couple green bell peppers.

"Ooh! Can I have one?" I ask while smiling hopefully at her. She tosses an entire green pepper to me and I catch it and take a bite out of it as if it's an apple. (A/N: Don't judge but I do eat peppers like that >.< They're yummy okay?!)

I grab the two pack of Nutella, both being the large jars and make my way over to the cabinet. I scan the contents before grabbing a few packs of chocolate and gummy worms. I also grab a bag of animal crackers and oreos to accompany the Nutella. I put all of the snack foods into a cardboard box and make my way over to the living room with the box.

Zach looks over to me while playing his game on the X-Box before shrugging and yelling something into his headset and continuing his game of Call of Duty.