Dress Shopping

A/N: So, a lot of you guys liked the previous chapter! :)

I really liked writing it. ^.^ Michael Buble is amazing. No arguments valid.

That's about it actually...

I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

~*~*~*~

Nikki's POV:

~*~*~*~

"But I don't wanna!" I moan into my pillows.

"We are going whether you want to or not, now get up!" McKenna's exasperated voice says from beside my bed.

"But I don't feel like it!" I grumble.

"You need a graduation dress, Nikki, and so do I!" McKenna says, I can practically see her rolling her eyes at my laziness.

"I don't wanna." I moan, still into the pillow.

"Come on! If we go, I'll get you Baskin Robins." McKenna says as though she's trying to bribe a little kid, which she mind as well be doing.

I look up from the pillows, "Ice cream?"

McKenna beams, "Yes, Nikki. Ice cream."

I literally throw myself out of bed, "I'm coming!" I shout, running over to my closet and pulling out a random outfit.

McKenna laughs before leaving my room, "Meet you downstairs in five minutes." She says before closing my bedroom door behind her.

Graduation is currently only a week away and I couldn't be more excited. Okay, well, I'm not excited about the dress shopping, but I can't wait to move to graduate as a whole. Niall and the boys are currently back in London. Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, and Harry are all happy that McKenna and I successfully found a good flat that serves for our purposes.

A few weeks back, McKenna and I took a road trip to London to check out the flat and it was very nice. It consisted of three bedrooms, a nice open kitchen and living room, breakfast bar, and three bathrooms -two of them being built onto what will be McKenna's and my own bedrooms-. And since it's more like an apartment, on the main floor, there's a game room, an excercise room, and a pool for tenants.

It's a great place. McKenna and I are still suprised we managed to score something like that, but then again, as snobby as it sounds, my dad ithe C.E.O. of Apple.

I throw on a blue shirt and a dark blue Jack Wills hoodie while whipping on a pair of skinny jeans and converse. Good enough.

Running a brush through my hair, I look over to see a picture frame with a filmstrip of Niall and I from our second date a few months back. We had gone to the movies and afterwards, we went in a photobooth and took tons of silly pictures. I have to smile at my favorite picture out of the strip, it's one of Niall and I laughing at something stupid I had said. The blond's eyes are closed in laughter as his head is thrown back in fits of hysterics. I'm sitting there, bent over laughing, eyes closed, hand placed over my giant smile, obviously realizing what was so funny about what I had just said.

I know it sounds cheesy, but the picture basically sums up our entire relationship.

We always manage to find new ways to make each other laugh. It's just how we are.

It's not just a relationship that Niall and I share, it's a friendship.

He's my best friend, and boyfriend.

I don't know how much more lucky I could get.

All the other pictures have us just making silly faces and him kissing my nose or forehead. I have to say, they're really adorable.