Just the Way You Are

WHEN YOU'RE DONE READING THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE READ THE BOTTOM AUTHOR'S NOTE!! IT'S IMPORTANT!!

Onward with the story!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humph, it's been a whole day in this hell with fluorescent lighting and the doctors told me that I could leave tomorrow. I am not a happy camper.

I mean sitting in a bed all day bored, all alone while everyone is off doing their own thing really sucks. Just because my lung wasn't doing so hot last night (I had another mild attack), I have to stay here until the doctors are sure that I'm fine.

Okay, well part of that statement is slightly inaccurate, Zayn, Louis, Liam, Harry, and Niall have been calling in to be transfered to my room to talk to me, skyping me on my laptop that Dad dropped off, facetiming me on my iPhone, calling me on my iPhone, texting, and tweeting me ALL day.

Since most of their tweets weren't private, the boys' followers followed me so I now have 850,000 Followers. Don't ask me why that happened. I guess people just love the people who the people they love, love. Complicated? Yes. So in other words, They like the people their idols like.... yep. less complicated that way.

I felt kinda awkward skyping Niall, I mean, after what I heard last night, I can't help but observe his features more closely.

The way his roots of his hair are a nice shade of brown while the rest is a whitish-yellow-blond,

The way he shuts his eyes and his face goes a cute shade of red when he laughs,

The way his smile seems to light up a room... even through a webcam....

The way his nose crinkles slightly when something he doesn't like is mentioned,

The way he is slightly insecure, yet doesn't care much what the people he knows think about him,

The way his blue eyes shine like the water surrounding the Cayman Islands. (A/N: the water there is supposed to have extremely naturallly blue water If you want to, just google it. :P)

The way he's just... Nia- NIKKI STOP THINKING LIKE THIS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Anyways, I get to miss school... that's pretty much the only upside. McKenna called during her lunch break with Lucas and they both said they'd visit me after they're dismissed from school.

It's currently 11:45 and the boys called ten minutes ago saying that they would be visiting soon. So now I'm just hanging out in my room playing with the up/down dial that adjusts my the recline in my bed. It's actually pretty fun!

Up.....

Down.....

Up......

Down..... I burst out into hysterics. This is too much fun! Wow, I am definetly sleep deprived...

Suddenly my door bursts open and the boys walk in.

They all smile at me and give me some gifts in boxes.. AWW THESE BOYS ARE TOO SWEET!!!

Louis; With a get well balloon and a giant case of animal crackers... he knows me too well!

"Louis! I NOW OFFICIALLY DECLARE YOU AS AN AMAZING HUMAN BEING!" I shout as I shove some animal crackers into my mouth, MMMMMMMMM THEY'RE SO YUMMY!!!!

Louis blushes, smiles, and says, "I'm glad you like them" and gives me a hug and a peck on the cheek.

Liam; With a container of grapes, a jar of Nutella (with a spoon), and a teddy bear the size of me!