INTERVIEWS!!!

WHY HELLO, I'M SYDNEY! AND WELCOME TO 'THE SYDNEY I-DON'T-WANT-TO-KNOW-YOUR-LAST-NAME-SO-WHY-SHOULD-YOU-WANT-TO-KNOW-MINE SHOW!!'

Today, we have the honor to interview the entire cast of The Girl Next Door!!! *Cue Applause and the cast entering the room down a staircase like on The Chatty Man with Alan Carr*

Hello Everyone!

Everyone: HI!

How's everyone doing?

Louis: Absolutely Amazing

Is that like your catchphrase er something?

Louis: Noooooo my catchphrase is: SUUUPERMAAAN!!!!

Ah, that makes sense! So how bout everyone else?

Nikki and Niall: Couldn't be happier!

D'AWWWWW! YOU TWO ARE SO CUTE!!

Liam: Is there something going on that we don't know about yet?

Well Nikki and Niall are dating, didn't chu know? Guuurl, you are sooo behind! *says this super sassily while snapping fingers in Z-formation*

Liam and Louis: *storm out dramatically*

Oh great, SECURITY!!!

Liam and Louis: *Get dragged in by Paul against their will*

Louis: PAAAUULLLL! WE WANTED TO MAKE A DRAMATIC EXIT!!

Paul: Don't make me tie you two to the couch, Because You know I'll do it.

Liam and Louis: *gulp*

Annywaaays.... I have a few questions from our readers that you may be interested in answering!

McKenna: SOUNDS FUN!!

Lucas: YEAH!!

Harry! Stop evil-eyeing Lucas! Anyways... Here's the first question:

em_1D_directioner asks:

Harry, How are you dealing with your jealousy over Lucas? Hmmmm? *Raises Eyebrows*

Everyone: *Stares at Harry*

Harry: Well....psh... um... it's like.... I don't.... I don't really.... ummm.....

Lucas: What does she mean "Jealousy over Lucas"?

OKAAAY NEXT QUESTION!!!!!!!! Greenowlgirl1841216 asks everyone:

Would you all like to be official MRUB members?

Zayn: I have no idea what the he11 that is, but sure! I'll be in the club!

Everyone Else: SURE!

1Dforeverlovers asks:

Why doesn't Liam, Louis, Niall all share Nikki and make beautiful babies?

Everyone: O.o WHAAT?!

Nikki: What the firetruck does she mean SHARE ME?!?!?!?!

*Puts hands up in surrender pose* Hey, a weird story attracts weird questions! No offense 1Dforeverlovers, I'm weird too xD

Anywaaays, MariaAndrea14 asks Liam:

Dude, DO SOMETHING!! Niall is going out with Nikki and everything and you're not going to fight?!

Niall: -.-

Liam: Ummm fighting right now would be pretty difficult considering the fact that Paul duct taped Louis and I to the couch.... and No I don't believe that violence is the answer.

Nikki: WHAT IS EVERYONE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!?!

LOL Nikki, you're so clueless xD... no offense... GillianGuilmet asks McKenna:

How do you feel about your friend dating a pop star?

McKenna: I actually found out when everyone else did... like five minutes ago. But I really couldn't be happier for her! As long as Niall doesn't break Nikki's heart, I won't break his face. *Does the 'I'm watching you' sign with hands to Niall, turns back to cameras and audience and smiles innocently*

Niall: *chuckles*

*Leans over to Niall next to me and whispers while avoiding moving lips* She's not joking ya know....

Niall: *Stops chuckling and turns serious and intimidated*

Okay, 1DaisyFlower asks Louis and Liam:

How do you feel about Niall going out on a date with Nikki?

Liam and Louis: -.-

Alright, alright, sheesh... she also asks Zayn and Harry:

What do you think of all the rivalry going on between Louis, Liam, and Niall?

Zayn: *whispers into microphone* Between you guys and me, I don't really care and will go with the flow as long as it doesn't break them up, or hurt Nikki. Then Grizzly Zayn will come out.

Harry: It's kinda awkward for me considering that they're all like my brothers yet they fancy a girl who's like a sister to me...

Fair enough... her last question for is for Niall and it's:

Do you know that Louis and Liam also like Nikki? How do you feel about this?

Nikki: WHAAT?!?!?!

Oh crap, amnesia dust! *throws amnesia dust at Nikki*

Nikki: *Looks around* Where am I?

Niall: I'm aware -.- and I find it really awkward but now that we're dating, I hope that they'll BACK OFF. *evil-eyes Louis and Liam*

Louis: Psh, and HE'S supposed to be the cute, innocent, harmless one... I think not.

Liam: *Surrender Pose*

Nikki: What's going on?

THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON! NOTHING'S FINE I'M TORN!!!!

Everyone: O.o

Anyways... I have a few questions of my own that I'd like to ask you people!

Harry: Fiiiiine.

Oh shush Harry. My first question is:

Niall, where do you plan on taking Nikki for your first date?

Niall: You'll just have to find out *winks*

Please don't wink when talking about stuff like this... it makes it seem sexual...

Niall:That's not what I meant and you know it.

Fair enough... Next Question:

Zayn, have you found your missing hair products that Nikki may or may have not hidden yet?

Zayn: No -.-

Niall: Oh and by the way Nikki, I found my food that you hid on me.

Nikki: O.o How'd you find them?

Niall: Guuurl, I know my food.

Anyways, the last question:

Zach, since you haven't gotten many questions, what's your opinion on cheesecake?

Zach: ......

Nikki:......

Liam:......

Niall:......

Zayn:.....

Louis:.....

Harry:....

McKenna:.....

Lucas:.......

Sophia:.....

Cookie Monster:......

Katy Perry:....

Obama:.....

What?

Old man who almost stole Nikki's dinosaur backpack at the airport: I hate you all

Nikki: Don't worry, we hate you too!

Okay then, I don't even know how he got here but... since lots of the questions in this story give away the plot and blah blah blah, I'll be giving you all amnesia dust!

Everyone: What?!

*Throws amnesia dust at them and they all forget the interview ever happened*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there's the interview!! I had lots of fun answering these questions xD What did you think? Tell me in the comments below :)

~Sydney