Get the Guts, Dude

A/N: YAY NEW CHAPPY! SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW :D How are my little Unicorns doing? Do you mind if I call you my unicorns? I hope not because that's what I'm calling you now xD SOOO Anyways.... I logged on today and saw that my story had 3,478 reads, and I was like

"O.O WTF?!?!? THAT'S NOT RIGHT!!! THERE'S NO WAY I HAVE THIS MANY READS ON MY STORY o.O" So I started dancing along to Live While We're Young (AMAZING SONG BTW) and screaming my head off :)

HOPE YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPPY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are just hanging out, playing table tennis in Louis' basement when suddenly I hear the door swing open from upstairs and the sound of running around upstairs. I suddenly hear Zayn tumble down the stairs. I look over to him confused. He stands up off of the floor, and yells, "GUYS WE HAVE TO GET NIKKI TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!" I don't wait for an explination.

I drop the table tennis ball and paddle and sprint up the stairs with Harry, Louis, and Zayn hot on my heels.

We all swing open the door and run over to the Range Rover. Liam has already placed Nikki in one of the the back seats and is fidgeting with the hem of his shirt we climb into the vehicle. The rest of the boys find their spots while I jump into the driver's seat. As we're zooming down the road, Harry asks,

"Anyone care to tell us WHY Nikki is passed out?" I tighten my grip on the steering wheel and run a red light. A cop would understand the urgency in this situation if I had to explain it to him.

"Asthma." Zayn replies quickly while looking around the car at all the boys faces.

My fingers are now numb and white from how tight my grip is on the wheel. COME ON COME ON COME ON!!! I mentally egg the car on.

"Wait, she has asthma?" Louis asks cluelessly

"Yeah," I mutter, "she told me that the first day I hung out with her. Whenever she's around smoke or cigarettes, her asthma flares up." I shake my head in shame, "I guess I forgot to tell you guys that."

We're speeding down the road strait towards the E.R. I swerve into the parking lot and slam on the brakes in a parking spot. We all swing our doors open, Louis grabs Nikki bridal style, takes something out of her pocket, and we all sprint to the entrance.

The second we enter through the door, the nurse at the front desk looks up.

"Asthma attack." Harry rushes before she could even ask.

She turns serious, nods curtly, presses a button behind her desk, and suddenly a whole team of male and female nurses swarm us, strap Nikki to a gurney, and sprint her through a set of double swingy doors, and down the hall.

The boys and I look at each other awkwardly. I rub my face with my hands, Liam continues to fidget with his shirt, Harry runs his fingers through his curls, Zayn looking around the lobby awkwardly, and Louis being silent (for a change) and just looking mortified. Suddenly the nurse behind the desk interrupts the silence, "What happened?"

Zayn and Liam explain the situation with all of us boys and the nurse paying close attention. "Does she have parents or family members? We need someone to contact."

"Uhh, I have her phone right here..." Louis says while pulling the thing he took out of Nikki's pocket out of his jacket.

"Great," The nurse says while pulling up something on the computer.