Cheer Up Buttercup

A/N: HEY HEY HEY! ^.^

Thanks for all the positive comments on the previous chapter :) They made me so happy! Yeah, I feel so loved when on wattpad ^.^

I'm a loser at school. -__- #ForeverAlone.

Anywho, you all make me feel so loved and I can't express how much wattpad has affected me personally. My confidence in my personality and sense of humor has really expanded. Whenever I'm feeling down, I just log on and you all are there for me. Thank you. Thank you so much <3

Today, I reached 400 FANS. HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN? GOODNESS

If I could hug each and every one of you, I would. <3

Here's the chapter! <3

~*~*~*~*~ 

Nikki's POV:

~*~*~*~*~

"WAKE UP!!!" Sophie's voice rings out through my bedroom. I groggily wake up and notice McKenna doing the same.

"Huh?" McKenna asks sleepily.

"BREAKFAST!!!" Sophia yells before sprinting out of the room.

McKenna and I climb out of bed and I look into the mirror on the way towards the door. I laugh at McKenna's and mine's reflections. McKenna chuckles.

Our hair is completely and utterly horrible. The locks of brown hair don't even make it past my shoulder blades because they form such a huge rat's nest on the top of my head. McKenna's hair looks like she had just been electrocuted or something. The lengths of curly, blond hair stick out making her look like a puffball.

I pull two brushes out of my drawer and hand one to McKenna. We both struggle comb out the tangles. McKenna mutters a happy rainbow of vocabulary words while doing so.

I throw the door of my Narnia open and examine the contents. I decide on a white sweater with a cream colored camisole underneath. I squeeze into my jeggings and pull on a pair of white flats. I apply a tiny bit of powder foundation to cover up a mild case of acne on my forehead and run a brush through my hair once again. (A/N: Nikki's outfit is the one on the left in the picture on the sidebar xP)

I smile in the reflection in the mirror and look over to see McKenna sporting a pink Hollister sweatshirt, washed out skinny jeans, and ugg boots. Her entire outfit being made up of my clothes since her staying overnight wasn't exactly planned. Her hair is pulled into a high pony tail and she added a bit of eyeliner and mascara to top off her look..

Eventually, we look presentable and head downstairs. Half way down the stairs, I smell a familiar scent. "WAAAAAFFFLESSSS!!!!!" I yell while climbing onto the stair rail and sliding down it like a diagonal fireman's pole.

I look up the stairs while riding down the rail to see McKenna chuckling at me.

"What?" I ask, distracted. I wasn't aware of how far down the stairs I had gone and misjudged the distance between where I was and the bottom of the staircase. I fall off of the end of the rail into a heap on the floor. McKenna laughs harder, her face going scarlet while skipping down the stairs to me.

"You alright?" She asks in between laughs.

I ignore her question and jump onto my feet. "WAFFLES!" I yell, taking off towards the kitchen.

I enter through the doorway to see Zach fixing up his chocolate chip waffles that I adore so much. I literally run up to him and shove him out of the way. I grab seven waffles and a jar of Nutella. I also take a bowl of strawberries, a green pepper, and a glass of orange juice before seating myself at the island.