𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

T.W : smut and mentions of self h*rm

After introducing yourself to the group everyone started into their own separate conversations. You stood back and watched everyone talk. You felt out of place and left the kitchen going up the stairs to your new bedroom. You go and sit on the window seat, watching the rain fall and trickle down the window. You heard a slight knock at your door. You turn around to look at the door and say gently, "Come in." The door opens to reveal Lou standing there, smiling at you. "Hi there hon," she says walking in and closing the door behind her. She walks in and sits across from you at the window seat. "Hi Lou," you say smiling staring into her eyes. "How are you holding up?", she asks you as she leans back into the pillows on the seat. "I'm settling in good," you say looking outside at the window again. "I really do love the rain," you say smiling peering at the street lights contrasting on the rain drops as they ran down the window. Lou stares at you for a little bit as you watch the rain. She breaks the comfortable silence by saying, "I brought some stuff up for your lip," she says as you turn to look at her. "Oh thanks," you say smiling, "I forgot about that." Lou has a first aid kit on her lap that you just saw. "Can I help you," she asks with a light smile. "Sure," you say blushing as you scoot closer to Lou. She opens the box and pours some hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball. "This is going to sting a little bit," she says as she places the cotton ball gently against your lip. You stare at Lou while she cleans it. It doesn't sting. "Did that hurt?", she asks as she pulls the cotton ball off your lip. You shake your head no. Lou smiles as she throws the cotton ball away. Your stares are interrupted by a knock at the door, then a shout saying "Dinners ready!"

You and Lou both get out of the window seat. You stand up and take your coat off, only leaving a white sweater. You both walk out of the room and down the stairs to the dining room. "Smells delicious," you say taking a seat next to Amita. Lou sits next to you. You both start making a plate from the food placed in the middle. It was some pasta, vegetables, and rice. You take a little bit of everything. You begin to eat the meal, smiling after each bite. "It tastes delicious," you say politely. "Thank you, sweetie," says Tammy smiling and winking at you. Dinner goes by rather fast, everyone is eating and having their own individual conversations about jewelry and what not. The one by one, everyone thanked Tammy for dinner and began pilling to different parts of the house. Pretty soon it's only you and Lou at the table. She smiles at you and says she going to go change into some more comfortable clothes. You nod and grab everyone's dirty dishes from the dining room table and bring them to the sink. You begin scrubbing them one by one and then placing them into the dishwasher. "Oh honey!", you hear a voice from behind you say. You spin around, terrified. "Sorry!", says Tammy noticing your expression. "No don't apologize," you say relieved as you turn around finishing the dishes. "You don't have to do the dishes, sweetie," says Tammy placing her hands on your shoulders. "It's okay," you say smiling, "I don't mind it." You put the last dish in the dishwasher and close it. "All done!", you say smiling at Tammy. "Come, sit with me," she says walking over to the island. You sit next to her. "What's up?", you say smiling. Tammy smiles back at you. "I'm just curious about you." You stop smiling, "What do you mean?" you ask awkwardly laughing. "Well, your lip is something for starters." You touch it. "Right. My lip," you say. "I know you didn't run into a door," she says looking at you worried. You stand up from the stool. "I actually have something I need to do," you say walking out of the kitchen, running up the stairs.

You go into your bedroom and close the door behind you. While your looking at the door thinking about what just happened you hear,"Hey," from a voice from behind you. "AH!", you scream as you whip around. It was Lou sitting at the window seat. "Sorry," she says laughing. "I didn't mean to scare you, I just really like the view from in here." You walk over to Lou and sit next to her. You both stare out of the window for a while in comfortable silence. You place your head on her shoulder as she wraps her hand around your waist. "What's the matter?", she asks. "How'd you know something was wrong?", you ask, questioning her question. She laughs running her hands through your hair. You smile and lift your head up. "I'm just so happy to be here," you say facing Lou. She smiles, "I'm happy you're here too." You and Lou look into eachothers eyes. She lifts her hand up and caresses your cheek, then pulls you in closer to her. You smile and lean into her. "Are you okay with this?", she asks you. "I'm more than okay," you reply as she pushes her lips against yours. Your hands run up her body, pulling off her sweater revealing her bra. She does the same to you as she picks you up and places you on your bed. She kisses you up and down your body as you let out soft moans. You flip above Lou and do the same to her. And for the next hour, you felt nothing but pure happiness and pleasure. 

After you were done Lou rolls off you and lays on the pillow next you. You roll over to face her. "That was absolutely amazing," you say out of breath. She smirks and kisses you. You smile at her as she runs her hands through your hair. She moves closer and wraps her arm around your waist, cuddling you. You relax your head on her shoulder as she runs her hand down your arm. She stops when she feels the cuts on your arm. She feels them again and sits up. You turn around to look at Lou. "Y/n," she says. "Please don't worry," you say tearing up. "Why did you do that to yourself?", she asks sternly. You sigh. "I had a rough childhood, I was a foster kid. I've been through a lot, and I guess I just wanted to feel something." Lou purses her lips as she gently lifts up your arms scanning the cuts on them. "Some of these look fresh," she say frowning at you. "Those were from 2 days ago," you say sitting up, walking over to the dresser to grab a t-shirt. Lou picks up her clothes from the floor. "Will you do that again?", she asks from behind you. "I won't do it again," you say pulling the shirt over your head. "Promise?", she asks coming closer. "I promise.", you say kissing Lou.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰