𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙣

You both finish the bottle of champagne in about an hour, sharing lovely conversations and jokes along the way. "Here's to our first official date," you say tapping her glass once more. "The first official date!", repeats Lou. Lou wasn't drunk she was a little bit tipsy, but you on the other hand, you were very tipsy. Not tipsy enough to be considered drunk, but tipsy nonetheless. "Tammy's going to k-i-l-l me," you say, spelling out the word kill. "Oh?", laughs Lou, questioningly. "I'm not old enough to drink," you say. "I've got about a year left." Lou begins to smile at you. "Ah," she says widening her eyes. You finish what was left in your glass and set it down on the table. Lou pulls out her phone, tapping buttons on it until a song begins to play from behind you. You notice a small speaker there. You turn back around and smile at Lou. "Your Song by Elton John," you say, smiling. "A wonderful love song. Which just so happens to be one of my favorites." Lou widens her eyes and parts her mouth slightly. "Oh really," she asks you. "Yes indeed," you say. Lou stands up from her chair and comes behind you, holding onto your shoulders. "Come dance with me," she whispers into your ear. She pulls you up from your chair and leads you next to the table. "I can't really dance," you say laughing. "I'll show you," she reassures you. She stares into your eyes, and moves her hands onto your waist. "Now put your hands .. here," she says gliding your hands to her shoulders. You let your hands intertwine behind her neck. She starts to sway you to the music. "You have the prettiest eyes," you say staring into her blue orbs. "I was just thinking the same thing," she responds, staring into your eyes. You turn a light pink. You and Lou slowly start to melt into each others bodies. She smelt like vanilla and sage. Your head began to get heavy, so you rested it on Lou's shoulder. The warm fairy lights made the scenery around you both so surreal. It looked like something out of a movie. "And you can tell everybody this is our song," Lou sings to you, as she looked down on your head. You lifted your head and stared lovingly at Lou. "How wonderful life is while you're in the world," you gently sing back to her, slowly leaning closer to her lips. "Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen," Lou whispers to you. You lean in all the way now, your lips touching. Lou pulls you in closer and kisses you passionately. "I love you," you say to Lou, pulling away from her lips. "I love you more," she says, twirling you around. This surprised you, so when a small gasp came out of your mouth, it wasn't unusual. In this moment in time, you and Lou were the only people in the world. All your pain, fear, sadness, really any feeling at all, evaporated into the cool night air.

You and Lou danced on the rooftop to many songs. If you had to guess, you were up there for about 3 hours. Lou spun you once more and when you came back to her, you let out a small shiver. It was getting cold. "Are you cold, baby?", she asks you. You turn red at that name. She's never called you it before and you liked it. "I'm okay," you say, smiling at her. She let go of your waist and pulled off her blazer, placing it on your shoulders. "Thanks," you say with a smile. She kisses the top of your head. You go and sit at the table, you were tired and your feet were killing you. You pulled off your shoes and let them fall to the floor. "Lets go inside," Lou says from behind you. "But I'm so .. tired," you slur out. She walks in front of you and helps you stand on your feet. "Ah, Lou, my feet are killing me!", you exclaim. She begins laughing at your slurred sentence. With one swoop of her arms, she picks you up. Instead of being hauled up the stairs on her back, you were being held in like a baby. Your arms were around Lou's neck and her arms were underneath your back and legs. "You really like carrying me, don't you?", you inquire. "Oh yeah, definitely," she jokes. "It's what I aspire to do everyday." You smile and rest your head on her shoulder as she starts to take you down the stairs to your bedroom.

She opens the door to your room and lays you on the bed, removing the heavy blazer from your shoulders. You close your eyes as soon as your head hits the pillow. Lou pulls the covers out from underneath you, and puts them over your body. She kisses your forehead and begins to walk out, when you stop her. "Don't go," you say, staring into her eyes. "Please, I need you right now," you slur out. Lou crosses her arms and looks at you. "You're drunk, y/n." You smile and laugh. "No I'm not!", you protest. "Say the alphabet backwards," she retaliates. "I can't even do that when I'm sober," you groan. She laughs. "Can you at least .. hold me?", you ask her, giving her puppy dog eyes. "That I will be more than happy to do. Drunk or sober," she says hopping in bed next to you. She wraps her arm around your waist and pulls you closer. "Thank you for this," you whisper, closing your eyes. "It's what you deserved from the moment I met you," she whispers back to you. "Does this mean we're girlfriends?", you ask. "Yes it does, we've been girlfriends since the moment I kissed you, pretty girl." You slightly move your head to look at Lou, who was overlooking you. You kiss her lips. "Goodnight, Lou Miller, my girlfriend," you say laying on Lou's arm. "Goodnight," she soothes, kissing your nose. You let your eyes flutter shut as you listen to Lou softly sing to you.

You open your eyes and let out a soft yawn. You were looking out of the window, that was dispensing warm rays of sunlight across your face. You sit up and hear a groan from behind you. You turn around to see Lou's peaceful, sleeping body next you yours. You smile and slowly inch out of bed. You take off your dirty clothes and put on a pair of sweats and an oversized tee-shirt. You run a brush through your messy hair when you suddenly feel very lightheaded. You nearly topple over but stumble into the bathroom. Then it hit you, you were extremely hungover. As soon as this realization was made, you leaned over the toilet and began to throw up. "Are you okay?", Lou asks from behind you. You turn around to try and smile, but you immediately tossed your head back to the toilet. "I'm fine," you manage to say. Lou brushes your hair back into her hands while lightly patting your back. You finally stop and lean back against the sink. "This is my first hangover," you say smiling weakly at Lou. "Oh I can tell," she says with a chuckle. "I have to go work at the bar," Lou says after a moment of silence. "I'm sorry, but Tammy will be here to help you through your hangover." Your eyes widened. "Lou! I told you, she'd kill me if she found out I was drinking!", you exclaim. "She already knows," says Tammy from the doorway. How funny you just noticed her now.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰