𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

"I'm sorry I don't know how to help with that kind of shit, Deb." The front door slams. "Well, we need to find someone who does." Keys clatter against the hardwood table. "Would you two keep it down?", whisper-yells Tammy. "Lou nearly drank y/n to death." You felt someone sit down next to you. "Is that true?", asks Debbie. "Maybe," snears Lou. A hand brushes the hair out of your face. You groggily open your eyes to meet the gaze of Lou, her hand resting on your hair. "Morning sleepy head," she whispers. "Morning," you say back, sitting up from the couch. "Look what you did, Lou!", says Tammy walking in from the kitchen. "You woke our sleeping beauty up." You let out a small laugh, then a big smile. "How long have I been asleep?", you raspily ask. "About 2 hours, give or take," responds Rose, who you just noticed was sitting next you. You nod. Debbie walks over and sits next to Lou on the couch. "We really need to talk about this, Lou.", she says turning to look at Lou. "Do you mind if we talk about the heist in front of you, y/n?", asks Lou. "I'm fine," you respond. "Good girl," she says kissing your cheek. You turn a light shade of pink at this affectionate name. "We need to find a way not to be seen by any of the cameras," says Debbie showing Lou a blueprint of a building. "You need to find a blind spot," you cut in. Debbie and Lou stop and look at you. "Sorry," you begin to say. "No, no," says Lou. "Go on," pushes Debbie. "Okay, you need to find a place where this camera and this camera won't be able to see you," you explain pointing to the diagram. "You'll need someone to tell you if they see you or not on the cameras, someone will have to get access to that." Debbie nods. "So we find a blind spot so no one will see when someone slips into the bathroom.", she asks. "Exactly," you say. "Not bad, not bad at all, y/n.", says Rose, patting you on your back. You smile at Rose. "So if we find the blind spot, we just have to stay in that line of view," Debbie inquires. "Yes, it'll definitely take some practice and some help," you say. "Problem solved!", chimes in Lou. "Problem solved," repeats Debbie, staring at you.

"So, y/n, how are you feeling?", asks Tammy coming in from the kitchen, sitting in a chair in the corner. "A lot better after that nap," you respond. "Drink responsibly, next time," says Tammy giving you a slight glare. She was obviously still upset that she had to handle your hangover. "I promise I will," you say trying to reassure her. "Wait - y/n got drunk?", asks Debbie, a little shocked. "Oh yes! She was absolutely hammered," says Rose. You turn to her, giving you her a slight glare. Rose just chuckled. "Yes, I got drunk. My first ever hangover," you say lifting your hands up in the air. "Woo." This won a laugh from each person in the living room. "Would you ever consider doing it again?", asks Lou, turning to you and smirking. "Oh yes, definitely," you begin to say when you're interrupted by Tammy from the kitchen. "Oh no she will not," she shouts. You turn to Lou, letting a small laugh escape your mouth. "I meant a date," Lou says smiling at you. "I meant that too," you said, now exchanging smiles with Lou. The room fell quiet for a small second, until Constance lets out a cough. "Get a room," she says, coughing again. This was hilarious to everybody in the room. "For real though," she says laughing with everyone. "Okay then," says Lou standing up, then picking you up in her arms. You let out a small scream along with her actions. She smirks at you as she begins walking up the stairs with you in her arms. "Have fun, girls!", yells Rose after you both. "Make good choices!", Tammy chimes in. "You really need to stop picking me up and dropping me down like I'm a rag doll," you say, chuckling into Lou's shoulder. She opens up the door to your room and sets you down on the bed, closing the door behind herself.

Lou spins around and plops down on the bed next to you. You pick yourself up from the bed, propping your head on your hand, and staring at Lou. She turns to look at you. "What?", she asks, chuckling. "Nothing," you say with a smile. She smiles back at you. You continue staring at her. You couldn't take your eyes off her, all you felt for her was pure love, nothing else. You couldn't help but wonder how she came to like you. "Okay, now really, what?", she says drawing your attention back to her. "It's nothing," you begin to say. "Tell me," she persuades. Her piercing blue eyes staring into yours. "I can't stop thinking about how much .. I love you," you spit out. Her right eyebrow raises as you confess this. "Sorry," you begin to apologize, thinking that you said it too soon. "I .. I love you too.", she says squeezing your free hand. You begin smiling brightly as you gently press your lips into hers. "You're so cute," she says rubbing your cheek after you both pull away. You begin blushing. "I could argue with that," you reply. "Argue what exactly?", asks Lou. "Argue that you're the cute one," you say laughing. Lou scoffs, only making you laugh harder as you jump off the bed. "Wanna watch a movie?", you ask her, holding and shaking the remote in your hand. "Of course," she responds with a smile. You run and jump onto the bed next to Lou, switching the TV on. You chose The Notebook, much to Lou's protest.

About 25 minutes into the movie, you begin to yawn. Even though you took a long nap already, it didn't stop you from still feeling tired after the hangover. You decided to flutter your eyes closed, feeling safe and comfortable next to Lou's body. "Come here," Lou gently says, making you open your eyes in response. You sit up, looking next to you for Lou. You turn around to see her underneath the covers, sitting upright. You smile and crawl in next to her. "I'm sorry I'm making you watch a cheesy romantic movie," you say looking down. "It's actually not as bad as I thought," she responds with a smile. "Really?", you ask, your eyes lighting up. She nods and lets out a small laugh. "Lay down, you're tired," she says. "Tired?", you scoff. "Yes, you're very tired." You shoot back, "I'm not tired." Lou raises her eyebrow. "You fell asleep at the foot of the bed for 20 minutes." You grow silent. "I was .. resting my eyes.", you respond. "How come you didn't wake up when I told you I was going to change into PJs," Lou asks. You open your mouth to say something but you can't find the words. "Tired," Lou sings in your ear. "Guilty," you end up saying with your hands up in the air. Lou laughs as you fall backwards onto the pillows. She does the same. You both are looking at each other when she reaches her hand over to your face and brushes strands of hair out of your face. "My pretty girl," she says with a smile. You smile back at her. She wraps her arm around you, pulling you close, as you roll over. Her arm is now around your waist, pulling you closer. She kisses the top of your head as she whispers, "Good night." Then you both proceed to fall asleep wrapped in each others warm embrace while watching The Notebook. How can a moment last forever?

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰