𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

After the best experience you've ever had being sick, it was finally time for you to leave the bedroom. You woke up, cuddling Lou, around 6 a.m. You were a night owl and an early bird at the same time - which was a love hate relationship. You gently lifted your arm off Lou and quietly rolled out of bed. You open the door and backwards walk into the hallway, not removing your eyes from Lou. You quietly closed the door, making sure to hear the click. You let out a sigh of relief from your successful journey. You spin around only to see Debbie standing right behind you. You let out a small yelp and jump into the air. "Jumpy much, y/n?", Debbie asks with a smirk. You place your hand on your chest, trying to catch your breath. "Sorry, you just scared me," you said with a little chuckle. "I couldn't help but think about how much you've helped with the," Debbie pauses, "Operation..". You give her a slight smile. "No problem." Debbie crosses her arms and tilts her head at you. "Come on," she says walking down the hallway. "What?", you laugh. "We're going for a ride," she shouts from the bottom of the stairs. You ran down after her.

You both were in your pajamas, driving in Debbie's car, at 6:10 in the morning. "Lets get some coffee, okay?", Debbie asks you. "Okay," you say, confused why you were doing this in the first place. "So what do you want to drink," Debbie asks pulling up at the Starbucks drive thru. "I - I'm not sure," you begin to stutter. "Um.. a caramel frappuccino please!", you finally decide. Debbie nods and orders both of your drinks. You get your orders and begin driving once more. "Debbie, what are we doing? Where are we going?", you ask turning towards her. Debbie keeps on driving. She parks her car at a tall building. Debbie takes a sip of her coffee. She looks over at you. "Aren't you going to drink any of yours?", she asks. You stare at her baffled. "Okay, I'll just get to the point then." Debbie pauses and looks at you. "You're smart y/n. I .. we need you to help us with this heist. You know what to do and can be a big help," explains Debbie. You continue staring at Debbie. "So you drive me to a weird parking lot at 6 in the morning only to ask me to participate in an illegal crime?", you ask crossing your arms. "Well," Debbie starts to explain. "And not only do you try to convince me, but you try to use Lou as a valid reason too!", you finish. Debbie stays silent. "It's fine if you don't, I just ..", she begins to say. "Fine.", you respond. "Fine?", asks Debbie. "Fine," you repeat. "I'll help you." Debbie smiles at you. "Great." You shift uncomfortably. "Now can we please leave this sketchy parking lot," you ask. 

Time goes by in a blur. 2 months later, you're all ready to perform the heist. You were hired by Daphne to be her assistant so it all works out perfectly. Along with the heist, you were having an amazing time with your girlfriend, Lou. She made you happier than anyone else could ever. She took you on the best dates, gave you the best cuddles, and the most mind-blowing sex. Things were getting pretty serious between the two of you. She helped you talk about your childhood and promised to never hurt you again. Tammy got everyone dresses for the Met Gala tomorrow through working for Vogue. She wanted to surprise all of you the day of, so it was a waiting game. You had gotten a lot closer with Tammy, Rose, and Debbie. You could confidently say that they were your best friends. You all had done so much for each other, even Debbie started calling everyone "the family." You enjoyed your life more than you ever would've with your ex.

You were sitting on the couch, with your glasses hanging off the edge of your nose, a habit you picked up from Rose. You were writing an important email to Daphne's manager, reassuring her that everything will be perfectly fine. Hands from behind you grabbed onto your waist. "Woah!", you squealed. You turned your head around to see Lou holding onto you. "Hey you," she coos. You smile at her. "Hey," you say, sending the email. You close your laptop, tossing it aside. Lou lets go of you and sits next to you. "How was your day at the bar?", you ask. "It was fine .. all I could think of was getting back to you," she said running her fingers through the hair that fell out of your bun. You leaned against her hand. "How much better?", you ask her, scooting closer to her. "10 times better," she says. "Oh really?", you asked smirking. You suddenly straddled yourself on her lap. Lou widens her eyes in response to this. "So, you can say for sure that you missed me?", you whisper against her neck. "Mhm," she purrs. You smile and begin kissing her sweet spot, being sure not to give her a hickey because of the Gala. You made your way up to her lips, kissing vigorously. Your tongues fighting for dominance. Lou's hands made their way around your back. She picked you up, your legs wrapping around her waist, while you both couldn't stopping kissing. She began walking up the stairs towards your room. "Yes!", you squeal in excitement.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

a.n - i'm so sorry about the delay! i started school a week ago and it's been killing me. i think i'm finally getting the hang of it, so expect more chapters soon! hope you all are having an okay weekend :]