𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

You push yourself out of Lou's grasp. She leaves her arms there. "Y/n," she begins to say but you put your hand up as you sit down on your bed. "Debbie wanted me to tell you, she has since the beginning," explains Lou as she sits next to you. "So everyone here is," you start to ask but your voice begins to crack so you stop. "Yes," says Lou. "I didn't mean to hurt you," says Lou trying to hug you. You flinch and stand up. "I need to go on a walk," you say wiping your tears. You grab a hoodie and a pair of sneakers. "Y/n, please," says Lou, but it's too late. You're already walking down the stairs. "Hey y/n, good morning sleepyhead!", says Tammy watching you come down the stairs. "Y/n, what's wrong?", she asks. You say nothing and just walk past her. Rose was in the living room as you began to walk through there. "Y/n?", she asks concerned. "Where are you going?", she asks as you open the front door. But you are too sad and upset and full of emotions to stop and talk. You walk outside closing the front door behind you. You begin to walk as fast as you can, tears rolling down your face. You didn't know where to go, you just knew it couldn't be there. It starts to rain as you walk down the street. "Great," you say as you pull your hood over your head. You just keep walking.

As you're walking you hear a honk coming from the left of you. You turn your head to see Tammy and Rose in a silver car waving their hands franctly. You turn your head and keep walking. "Y/n!", you hear from the car. They must have rolled down a window. "Y/n, I know you're mad, honey, as you should be," begins Rose. "But you need to get inside the car so we can talk about this together!", shouts Tammy. "You're going to get sick!" You keep your focus on the road in front of you. "Please, y/n!", says Tammy. You stop and turn to the car. Rain falling from your hood onto your face. "Why didn't you tell me!", you shout as you begin to cry. "It wasn't our place," says Rose frowning at the sight of you in pain. "Debbie said it was for Lou to do," chimes in Tammy. You just stand there staring at them as tears fall from your face. "Please, y/n, get into the car. We can talk about this," says Tammy looking at you smiling. A car behind them honks. "Go around assholes!", shouts Rose sticking her head out of the car window. You smile slightly. "Come on, dear," says Rose. "Okay," you say as you get into the backseat of the car. Tammy and Rose roll up their windows. You take off your soaking wet hoodie and plop it onto the floor. You wipe your eyes as you feel a hand grab your hand. It was Rose's hand. You smile. "Do we have to go back right now?", you ask sniffling. "No, of course we don't honey," says Tammy. "We can just sit in the car and talk if that's what you need." You nod. "I'd like that," you say.

Tammy parks the car in front of the house. They both turn around to look at you. "Do you want to talk about it, dear?", asks Rose smiling at you. You sigh and wipe your eyes again. "Which part? The part I was lied too about or the part where everyone is criminals?", you ask numbly. "Sweetie," starts Tammy. "Please," you say looking at her tears rolling down your face. "Am I going to get arrested?" Rose and Tammy laugh. "You won't get arrested and we won't get caught," says Rose reassuringly. You smile and let out a sigh of relief. "Do you want to know about it?", asks Rose. You pause and think for a minute. "No," you say after a bit. They both nod. "Do you want to talk about it?", asks Tammy. You shake your head no. "I want to go inside and change my clothes," you say numbly. "Are you going to stay here?", asks Tammy. You shrug. "I don't have anywhere else to go." You open the car door and walk into the house. You see Lou and Debbie sitting on the couch. "Y/n," says Lou as she stands up. "Where did you go? Are you okay? Are you going to stay?", she begins blurting. "I went out for a walk," you say staring emotionless into her eyes. "I'm going to stay because I have nowhere else to go. I'm going to go shower because I'm cold and wet." You turn away from Lou and walk up the stairs. You drop all of your clothes on the floor in the bathroom. There was a white towel in the bathroom along with some soaps. You turn on the shower and get in. You sit there underneath the hot water. You rub some shampoo on your scalp and some soap on your body. You rinse it off and turn off the shower. You wrap yourself in your towel and go pick out some clean and dry clothes.

You pull your t-shirt over your head along with some pajama bottoms. You pull a pair of socks on over your feet as you go sit on your window seat, your head propped up against a pillow looking outside. "You really do love the rain," you hear a voice from behind you say. You stay silent as you look through the window. Lou sits next to you as she looks at your face. "I'm sorry," she starts to say. "It's too late to say your sorry," you snap now looking at Lou. She just stares at you. "If you get caught, I could go to jail! If you get caught I will have no one," you blurt out. You cover your mouth in shock of what you just said. Lou smiles at you, flustered. "I'm sorry that I hurt you y/n," she says sympathetically. "People have been lying to me and have been treating me like I don't matter since I was little," you state. "I get emotional and overreact when it happens to me." You sigh and turn to look at Lou again. "I didn't lie to you, y/n," she says. You scoff. "You didn't lie but you purposely didn't tell me." Lou is taken aback. "I'm giving you a place to stay," she says raising her voice. "You are a criminal who wasn't honest with me," you spit out in response. "You have nowhere to go," Lou says, now upset. "I don't and I appreciate you giving me somewhere to stay," you begin explaining. Lou stands up turning to you. "Then why are you complaining about me being kind to you!", she shouts. You stand up next to her. "Because you lied to me! You weren't honest!", you scream back. "Why do I need to be honest to someone I just met?", Lou says. She's obviously frustrated. "You wanted me here, you loved me," you say quietly, your voice cracking. "Maybe I don't!", she yells. You flinch in reaction to her aggressive yelling and hand movements. Tears flood from the corners of your eyes. Lou notices what she did. "Oh my god, y/n," she starts to say, but it's too late. You break down in tears and run into the bathroom, locking the door behind you.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰

𝙁𝙄𝙉𝙀 𝙅𝙀𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙍𝙔, 𝙤𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें