𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

You wake up in the morning, to the sweet smell of Lou's scent. Sage and vanilla. You rolled over and smiled, seeing an already awake Lou next to you. "Why didn't you wake me?", you ask groggily. "You looked so peaceful," she responded caressing your cheek. You blush. "Are you excited for the Met Gala today?", she asks pulling you closer. "Mhm," you respond. "Especially with seeing how incredible you're going to look." Lou laughs and kisses the tip of your nose. "You got the roles switched, honey." You shake your head. "I'm serious, you're gonna look killer." You lean and kiss Lou. You pull yourself out of bed. "I'm so excited," you squeal once more, while slipping on your clothes. Lou laughs and stares at you. "What are you staring at?", you ask while unraveling your hair from the bun it was resting in. "Just thinking about how absolutely beautiful you're going to look. That's all," Lou says with a smile. "Stop it!", you say, jumping onto the bed hitting Lou with a pillow. "Hey!", she shouts, protecting her face from the pillow you were swinging around like a crazy person. You let out a laugh. "That's it," she says tackling you onto the bed. You both burst into laughter. Then the laughter, turns into a long, sensual kiss. Lou pulls away first. "Time to start the day," she says unenthusiastically. She goes to get roll off you, when you hold onto her. "What are you doing?", she laughs. You push your lips into hers and kiss her passionately. "I love you," you say, pulling away. Lou smiles and pulls you into a hug. "I love you so very much, y/n."

You walk downstairs, in a baggy shirt and sweatpants, and into the kitchen. You see Tammy sitting at the island in the kitchen. "Good morning," you say, smiling at her. "Good morning!", she says enthusiastically looking up at you. You pour yourself a cup of coffee and sit next to her. Tammy closes the book she was reading. "Are you excited?", she asks turning to you. "Super excited!", you respond with a big smile, after you took a sip of your coffee. "I was meaning to ask you, if you'd want to come and get ready with me and Rose?", she asks. "Yes of course," you respond instantly. "Perfect! We're going to go and get some accessories and our hair done," she says rubbing your back. You give her a big smile. "Thank you," you say with a smile. "We love you, yknow?", Rose says from the dining room. You lean back and see Rose sketching at the dining room table. Her glasses perched at the edge of her nose. She looks up and winks at you. You smile and blow her a kiss. "I love you all so much too," you say, popping out of your seat. "I'm going to get ready." You leave the kitchen and run up the stairs. 

You put on a pair of jeans and brush your hair. "Where are you off too?", asks Lou, making the bed. "I'm going out with Rose and Tammy. We're going to get our hair done and buy some accessories," you say putting on some chapstick. You turn around from the mirror and pose for Lou, who was staring at you the whole time. "Do I look okay?" Lou smooths the comforter on the bed and walks over to you. "You're always beautiful," she says twirling a strand of your hair with her fingers. "My beautiful girl," she smirks, kissing you. You kiss her back. "Come on y/n!", shouts Tammy from downstairs. "We're not getting any younger down here," chimes in the Irish. You begin to laugh as Lou lets you go. "Have fun," she says. You nod and peck her cheek. "See you a bit!", you say running down the stairs, putting your shoes on as you do so. Lou laughs as she watches you stumble out the front door.

You hop into the backseat of Tammy's car and buckle in. "Sorry," you say as Tammy glances back to make sure you're buckled in. "It's alright," says Rose. Tammy begins to drive. You look at the clock in the car. 10:21 a.m. The Gala was at 6:30 p.m. "Where are we off too first?", you ask shifting in your seat. "I was thinking to get some new accessories?", Tammy asks, looking at Rose. "Good idea, let's do that." You smile. After about 10 minutes of driving, Tammy pulls the car into a parking lot. You all get out of the car, and walk into the store. "How are we supposed to shop for accessories when we don't even know what our dresses look like?", you ask scanning the aisles of the store. "I'll tell you if they match or not," says Tammy. You nod. "What color would go best with my dress?", you ask. "Hmm," says Tammy. "Gold or silver, most likely." You nod and walk to look at heels. You find a really cute pair of golden heels. They were very elegant, not bulky, not to short or to tall, just right. You get them in your size and go over to look at the jewelry. You decided that you didn't want something big or obnoxiously shiny, so you chose a simple golden necklace with a small diamond hanging off of it. You smile and put it on top of the shoe box in your arms. "Ready?", asks Rose. "Mhm," you say with a smile. You walk over to the register with Tammy. This time, you were going to pay. You handed the cashier your credit card and pay for everyone's items. Tammy goes to protest, but you interrupt her by saying, "My treat this time."