𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙭

You sink to the floor placing your head in your knees as Lou knocks at the door. "Y/n, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it," she whispers into the door. You don't say anything. You feel mad and hurt. You sit in the bathroom in silence for about an hour when you hear another knock at the door. "Y/n, sweetie, it's Tammy. Open the door, we can talk about this!", she says enthusiastically. You don't say anything. "Darling, I understand you're upset, as you should be, but we're here to help you!", says Rose. You hear another voice mumble. "Y/n if you don't open this door right now, I'm going to break it down.", yells Constance. You don't move or say anything. "Okay," says Constance, "1.. 2.. 3," she says as you hear a thump against the door then a thud on the floor. "Ouch," she says. "That didn't work." You hear Tammy start to reprimand Constance. "Constance, what the hell were you thinking? You could've hurt yourself," she scolds. "I did hurt myself," responds Constance. You can't help but smile. You stand up and open the door. All 3 of them look at you. Constance picks herself up from the floor, smiling at you. "Y/n! Thank god you're not dead!", she says while giving you a hug. Rose turns and looks angrily at Constance. "Not funny," she says. Constance shrugs it off and leaves your room. You stand there while Rose and Tammy look at you. Tammy comes up to you and wraps her arms around you. "I'm going to make you something to eat, you must be starving!", she says letting you go. "I'm okay," you say. Your voice is raspy from all the crying. She looks at you with pain in her eyes. "Come, sit," she says pulling you to your bed. Rose follows behinds you both and sits next to you. They both try comforting you but the only thing you can think about is what Lou said to you. You hear a slight knock at the door. You all look up while Rose and Tammy stop talking. It was Lou. "Lou Miller," says Tammy between clenched teeth. "Shame on you!", says Rose crossing her arms. Lou frowns. "Can I speak to her?", she asks. "No way!", says Rose angrily. "You're going to hurt her again." You just stare numbly into space. Lou walks over to you and crouches next to the bed. "Y/n, I'm so sorry," she says. "I love you. I never meant to say that I didn't." You don't say anything. "Come on," says Tammy to Rose motioning to the door. They leave and Lou sits next to you. "I love you and I don't want you to leave." Lou takes your hand in hers. "I love you," she says. You turn to look at her. "I love you," she repeats. You smile and push your lips into hers. "I love you," you respond after you pull away from her lips for a breath.

Lou kisses you back. It pretty soon turns into a full on makeout session. After a bit you both pull away. "I'm sorry," she says once more. "I was angry, I didn't mean it." You give Lou a sympathetic smile. "I know you are," you say brushing the hair out of her eyes. She wraps her hands around your face, cupping your cheeks. "I never wanted to hurt you, or make you feel bad," she says staring into your eyes. You stare at her eyes for a bit, then your gaze trails down to her lips. You grab Lou's head and push your lips into hers. She's taken back by this, but gets used to it rather quickly. She grabs your head with her hands. You let go of her head and grab onto her neck. Her kisses trail down to your neck. You let out a soft moan when she kisses the area above your collarbone. You place your head on her neck. The romantic session was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Y/n? Lou?", asks Debbie from the other side of the door. You quickly sit up straight and so does Lou. Debbie opens the door. "Hey," she says giving you a slight smile. "Are you ready to talk about this?", she asks you. You nod your head. You grab a sweater that was on top of your dresser and pull it over your arms. Debbie and Lou walk out of your room and you follow them. You walk down the stairs and walk into the living room, where everyone was sitting waiting for you. You give an awkward smile, knowing that your secrets have probably been revealed to the group. You rub your shoulder as Debbie points to a small couch. "Sit," she says firmly. You do as she says. The room grows silent as everyone looks at you. "I won't tell anyone --" you begin to say but are cut off by Debbie shushing you. You quickly shut your mouth and begin fiddling with your fingers. 

"Okay, y/n," says Debbie breaking the silence. She's sitting on the arm of another couch with her arms crossed. You look up at Debbie. "You know our deal, you know we're planning a heist, now what are you going to do about it." You take a deep breath. "Okay," you sigh, "I'm not going to tell anyone your plan and I'm not planning on participating in the heist. You can do it, but just leave me out of it." You look around the room. Everyone has a straight face, until you look over at Tammy. "Great!", she says beaming a smile. "Let's go eat," she says popping up. "I made some spaghetti." Everyone stands up and walks to the dining room. You sit in same position. You felt like you blew this whole thing out of proportion. But at the same time, you were an accessory to the crime. You just wanted to forget the whole thing. "You coming, y/n?", asks Lou, breaking your thoughts. "Yup," you say, popping up, walking to the dining room. You sat at the dinner table and made a small bowl of spaghetti. Everyone had conversations around you, but you just sat in your thoughts. You didn't even notice everyone getting up around you, leaving the dinner table and busting their dishes in the sink, then heading off to different parts of the house. You feel a light shoulder tap you. You look up, meeting the gaze of Lou. "Come on, hon," she says, standing you up. You follow her as she leads you into your room by your arm. She sits you down on the bed. "What's going on?", she asks brushing the hair out of your face. You sniffle and rub your nose. "I just want to feel something," you say blankly. You turn to look at Lou. "I just want to feel something, something other than this." You flail your arms up in the air, wiping the tears from your face. "I'm so sorry," says Lou firmly, turning your head to look at her. "It's okay," you say soothing her. "It's not you, it's just everything." 

You stare into her eyes. You can tell she thinks she did this, but it's just all to overwhelming. You both lock eyes, Lou's eyes trail down your face to your lips. You notice this and smile, wrapping your hands around her neck, pushing your lips on hers. "You'll feel something now," Lou giggles as she flips you underneath her, passionately kissing you. She takes off your sweater, then your shirt. You pull her shirt off and unhook her bra. She kisses you again, a long a sweet kiss, as she pulls down your pants. She smirks as she rips your panties off with her teeth. You laugh and pull her head back up, aggressively kissing her. She pulls off your lips and pulls your panties off completely. Lou begins gently licking your slit, giving you little shocks and movements. Tensing up when she gets closer to your bulb. "Someone's very sensitive, huh?", she asks you, looking up. You giggle and nod as she moves her head back down. This time she licks directly on your bulb. You tense up and move upwards. Lou grabs your hips and holds you in place as she begins repeating the same process. You let out moans and begin holding onto the sheets on the bed. "Shh," coos Lou. You couldn't stop, you haven't felt this good in a long time. Lou stops and pulls herself on top of you. "I said, be quiet, pet.", she said kissing your stomach. She put a hand over your mouth as she continued pleasuring you. You let out muffled moans until you finished. "Good girl," says Lou, smiling at you. "Now that," you say catching your breath, "That made me feel something forsure."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰