25

Roman's eyes only gleamed with confusion for a split second, before they turned dark with lust.

His hands grabbed my waist as soon as I was in front of him, and effortlessly he lifted me up, placing me so I was sitting on the top of his kitchen counter. My hands were tangled in his hair, pulling him towards me. Roman didn't allow himself to be pulled to me, however. He resisted, looking at me in the eyes.

"Don't fuck with me, Lilac," he said, his voice was so deep, I felt it in my bones, "don't play with me."

"I'm not playing," I whispered, continuing to try and move his head towards mine. "No games, Roman."

"Are you sure?" Roman asked me, his eyes glancing down towards my lips, and then back up to my eyes. "There's no going back."

I disregarded his last sentence, too preoccupied with how my body felt pressed up against his. His upper body was still bare, only a towel covering the rest of him. His abs, though not glistening with water any longer, were still irresistible. They were begging for me to reach my hand out and run my fingers along the well-defined ridges.

"Do you have any idea how perfect you are? How beautiful you are? You have no idea what you make me feel, Lilac," he said to me, I could feel the hunger in his voice, the desperation.

Feeling brave, I bit my bottom lip before looking through my eyelashes, teasing him even further.

"What do I do to you, Roman?" I asked him breathlessly. It wasn't a rhetorical question, either. I really did want to know how I made him feel. I wanted to know why he was chasing me,  why his words were haunting my mind. I wanted to know why there was this unbreakable spell of attraction between us.

"You drive me fucking crazy, and you know it," he said. One of his hands left my waist, and it traveled upwards, holding the back of my neck instead.

"Do I?" I asked him. My body was painfully aware of how close he was to me, all my blood seemed to have rushed to between my legs.

"You don't realize how long I've been waiting for this, for you," Roman said to me, his voice becoming deeper and deeper as he kept speaking. The way his eyes had darkened completely let me know he was telling me the truth, as did the way he held me close to him like he was worried I was going to change my mind.

"You don't realize how long I've known how much better I could be for you, you don't realize how hard it was to wait until you saw it too. I've been waiting for so long now, Lilac."

"What are you waiting for now, Roman?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows like I was daring him to make the next move, and in a way, that's exactly what I was doing. I wanted him to take control of me like I knew he could.

He let a small groan escape from his mouth at the moment I said his name. He pulled my face towards his, finally, his eyes drifting towards my lips. I closed my eyes and leaned into him, and my mouth caught his. I swear every nerve in my body was on fire. I felt his lips against mine, moving gently at first, but then strengthening as I moved my lips with his, in perfect synchronization. I parted my lips slightly, and his tongue rushed into my mouth, exploring freely, fighting for dominance against my own. Our tongues danced for a moment or two when I felt his hands move from my face down to my thighs, gripping them tightly.

After what could have been either eternity, or just a couple of seconds,  I had to break my lips away from his to find my breath. I had lost it, and I wasn't sure if it was because Roman had taken it, or simply because I was so turned on that my body had forgotten how to function.

Roman didn't seem to need any air though, as he quickly moved his lips down to my jaw, leading down to my collarbone. He ran his lips across my skin, leaving tingles of electricity as he went. I let my head fall back, giving him better access and his mouth roamed freely on my neck. I briefly considered the fact that he might leave marks on my pale skin, but at the moment, I felt so good the thought was almost instantly disregarded.