Chapter 1 (Fall)

Characters names:

Justin baker - 18

Christian wood - 20

Jace smith - 19

Mason walker - 24

Elijah young - 25

(Justin pov) picture of Justin up top

I hate that my parents made me move out and the thing is i'm not even going to start college for a while I chose to put it on hold because of things that happened but that's a story for another time. Anyways my family decided to move me to a different country I know sucks right. I now live in California while my parents live back in Washington. They and I quote said "living on your own would be good for you sweetie" I just rolled my eyes at them. Now i'm standing on the side walk of this big beautiful house I have to myself. (Oh was I wrong)

I was struggling to get my suitcases up the larger stairs when the front door busted open making stumble backwards but that's when I saw 3 tall yet handsome dudes walking out smiling at me. "umm hi" I said to the strangers looking at me. "oh he's a cutie" I heard one of them say. "Hi i'm Christian and that's Jace and Mason" he said to me. "Hi i'm-" Christian cuts me off "yeah your Justin we already know your dad told us you where coming" he said. "Wait what? My dad never said anything about me living with 3 other guys" I said. "Well it's actually 4 but Elijah isn't here you'll meet him later" Mason said smiling down at me. "Let me help you with your suitcases" Jace said. I noticed he doesn't smile that often I mean he has a cute face why not smile more you know. "Come lets go in" Mason says pulling me along like I weigh nothing. As we entered the beautiful big house they noticed me staring I looked away smiling and I know I was blushing a little bit from all the attention that was on me. "This house is beautiful" I said gawking looking around.

It's been about 4 hours since I been here and we all was just sitting on the couch talking and watching tv here and there. "Hey guys I wanted to know if I could shower and head to bed it's been a long ass day not even gonna lie" I said laughing. "Sure i'll show you to your room come on" Mason said. He took my suitcases and headed up the stairs and I followed him. We stopped at a door and practicality ran into him he just started chuckling lowly making me blush. "Sorry I wasn't paying attention." "It's cool Justin" Mason said. "So you have your own shower just like the rest of us. There's also a bathroom for whoever in the hallway. "Goodnight Justin" "Goodnight Mason and thank you for being so kind even though I was a little bit shocked and kinda annoyed at first I just was surprised I didn't know I was gonna be living with 4 other guys but thank you Mason and can you tell everyone else I said thank you and goodnight." "Sure thing have a goodnight. Mason said as he left smiling.

I decided I was gonna take a quick shower then go to bed. When I got out the shower and I heard a unfamiliar voice I know it wasn't Jace or Christian and or Mason so it must have been Elijah. I was to exhausted to go down there and introduce myself so i'll just do it in the morning and with that I fell asleep hoping tomorrow will be a good day.