Chapter 20

(Justin pov)

After getting off the phone with Miley I just have been standing in front of my door staring at it trying to open it but I can't I don't know what to say when I walk down those stairs maybe I just don't need to think about it and do it, It's only 9pm so I know they are all still down stairs so I just need to open the damn door and walk down there. After about 20 minutes of just standing at my door I finally open it and walk down the stairs, I go into the kitchen first but nobody is in there so I grab a bottle of water and head to the living room.

When I go into the living room everyone is sitting on the couches watching some show but they all look tired and sad maybe I shouldn't have ran off instead I probably should have stayed and listened. When I start walking around the couches so they can see me all of there heads turn towards me and Jace is the first to get up to hug me more like smoother me but I hug him back, after he stopped smothering me I sit down but it's quiet and they are still staring.

"So I talked to Miley and she's coming in a week" I said quietly but still they don't say anything they just stare and it's starting to make me anxious "can you all just stop staring, i'm sorry ok i'm sorry that I ran off before any of you wa-" before I could say anything else Mason was kissing me and all I could do was just sit there.

"Shut up Justin we are not mad we was just worried that you thought we was disgusting, we want you to join our relationship because we like you a lot" Mason said smiling at me "really" I said smiling looking down at my hands "really justin we all like you so we want you to join but you don't have to if you don't want to"

Mason said looking a little nervous and upset, I climbed into his lap and kissed him at first he didn't moved but when I was about to pull away he gripped my hips and depend the kiss after a couple of seconds I pulled away "of course I wants join" I said and he kissed me again but this time more passionate.

After that whole thing I felt much better, I'm with the guys I like and I'm just happy now things can go back to normal.

The next day same pov-

I woke up smashed between Jace and Elijah but I could see Mason and Christian cuddled up at the foot of the bed, when did we get in my room?

I laid there in bed for a good 15 minutes until Elijah started moving around waking up "morning" he said "morning" I said blushing because I was basically on top of him with my legs tangled up with Jace legs "when did we all get into my room" I asked looking up at him.

"Well after watching a couple of movies you and Jace fell asleep so I brought you up here and Mason brought Jace up to his room, I stayed because you wouldn't let me go but before I fell asleep Jace came in and I guess sometime in the middle of the night Mason and Christian came in" he said smiling.

"Well i'm sorry I kept you captive in my room it won't happen again" i said blushing "no it's cool I like laying with you" he sad and kissed my head "what time is it because i'm still tired" I asked "uh it's 8 in the morning, you can go back to sleep for a little bit but I gotta get up in a hour or so" he said "ok i'm going to the bathroom" I said getting up trying not to fall or step on Mason and Christian.

After I came back from the bathroom Elijah had gone back to sleep with everyone else so I just laid there until my eyes started to get to heavy.

I don't know how long I slept for but when I woke up nobody was in bed anymore but me and Jace and he was crushing the life outta me, "Ugh Jace get off me you log I can't breath" I said laughing "mhm wait a little bit longer" he said, I looked over at the clock to see that it's a little after 10.

"ugh fine Jace but only for a little bit" I said and he didn't say anything just started snoring a little bit. After 30 minutes or so I was bored and of course Jace was still sleep looking all cute, "Jacesssss get upppp for god sakesss!" I said loudly "fine what time is it" he said sleepily "uh it's almost 11 you're also still crushing me Jace" I said smiling "well you're comfy so you'll be ok" he said smiling with his eyes still close "Jace please my legs are numb" I said smiling a little "Ugh fiiinnneee" he said.

After I gotta up and in the shower I came out to see Jace still asleep ugh he is very much not a morning person. After getting dress I still tried waking him up and that still wasn't working so I just let him be, "why did nobody tell me Jace is not a fucking morning person I just spent almost an hour trying to get his heavy ass up and off of me" I yelled walking down the stairs into the kitchen where I know they all where and they all just laughed.

"Well I mean since you're apart of this awesome relationship with us you are gonna have to figure things out about us all" Christian said with a smirk I just rolled my eyes.

It's been a couple of hours and Jace finally came downstairs and it's almost dinner, "hey guys how's yall day going" he said to all of us in the living room and everyone looked at me laughing and smiling because I was still mad at him and rolled my eyes, "i'm sorry Justin really I'm just not a morning person" Jace said "it's fine Jace just don't crush me to death while I'm trying to sleep" I said.

We ended up having dinner not long after Jace came downstairs and it was awesome and I can't wait to see Miley it feels like I haven't seen her in forever but all in all I feel good.