Chapter 14

(Justin pov)

After me and Elijah's talk last night it opened my eyes that I didn't want to continue male modeling I wanted to try something new and not do things just because people or someone wants me to do it, I want to do something that I could enjoy doing so I am I just need to figure out what that something is gonna be. I decided to call my dad and talk to him about it because he's always been there for me when I wanted to talk things out.

The phone call:

Dad- Hello

Me- Hey dad

Dad- Hey son it feels like forever since we last spoken

Me- Not really dad *I said laughing*

Dad- What's wrong you seem off or something?

Me- No i'm good actually, I just wanted to talk to you

Dad- Oh ok

Me- Yea well I figured somethings out

Dad- And what is that

Me- Well I decided that I don't want to continue modeling, I want to do something I actually like I just don't know what that is

Dad- Well you've been good at defensive fighting and you liked it so maybe exploring different fighting styles, I know some of the guys know things like that so talk to them about it

Me- True I think I'll try that and see if  I still like it, thanks dad you seem to have all the answers

Dad- No problem  I love helping out my favorite son

Me- I'm your only son dad

Dad- Still the favorite son though

Me- Whatever you say dad, well I need to go and talk to some people so thank you for the talk and call me sometime

Dad- Ok and I will son, bye

Me- Bye dad

I felt good after talking to my dad it helped a lot, now all I need to do is talk to the guys about a couple of things such as the Miley situation and practicing my fighting again.

When I went down stairs everyone was in the living room so I decided to bring it up now since everyone was in one space "hey guys I wanted to talk to you all about something"they all snapped there heads in my direction and had worried looks on there faces.

"Your not moving out right" Christian said "are you still mad at us I promise we will talk when things get back to normal but there's no reason to leave" Jace said and Elijah and Mason just agreed and said little things but still equally worried which is funny to see.

"No oh my god no I mean I'm still a little mad and I'll be waiting for that talk but it's about something else" they all seemed to calm down "I wanted to ask if my friend could stay here while she's in California she's not gonna be here long I don't think and she's nice and fun to be around" I started rambling and I could tell they know I was nerves.

"Of course she can stay any friend or your is a friend of ours so stop rambling even if it is cute" Christian said sending me a wink and I blushed mad fucking hard, "ok I also wanted to say thanks to Elijah I figured out what I'm going to do with my life at least for now.

I am not continuing modeling that was something I was forced into by my mom and I didn't really like it as much but I do like defensive fighting my dad use to teach me and I'm pretty good at it so I'll do that he also said y'all are good at it so I wanted to know if y'all would train me" I said smiling at them but mostly at Elijah because he really did help me more then he knows it.

"Of course we can help you just let one of us know when your ready" Elijah said and I nodded sitting on the couch watching whatever they had on before I came in.

We have been laughing joking around and watching tv but I was getting hungry "guys what do you wanna eat for lunch because i'm starving right now" I asked everyone

"I want Chipotle is everyone else fine with that?" Mason said "I want tacos" Christian whined I know I was cheesing at him because that was like the cutest thing ever "ok Christian we can stop and get you tacos but is everyone else fine with Chipotle?" I said and everyone just nodded at me smiling.

Elijah can you drive me, I can drive I just don't feel like it so can you" I said "yea baby come on" he just called me baby and I know i'm blushing really freaking hard oh my god! "ok um we'll be back" I said and I know they saw my face ugh.

My face is still red like that's not the first time he called my something it's not that serious so why does it affect me. "Are ok your face is still beat red" Elijah said laughing a little "y-yea i'm fine just a little hot that's all"

I know he could tell I as lying because I didn't even look at him. It was a little bit of small talk on the way to get the food but he also was being a little more flirty then usual which I don't really mind, "so Elijah young tell me something I don't know about you yet like your favorite color or something" I said looking him in his eyes until the light changed green.

"well Justin baker my favorite color is green I know it doesn't suite me but I like it" he said smiling but I also think there is more behind to why he likes that color because he had this look on his face that I can't put together.

"I think you would look cute in green" I said  "wow you think i'd look cute that's so sweet but I think i'd look hot" he said glancing over at me and I was yet again blushing.

We got all the food and went back to the house "we're back come get your food fat people" I yelled walking into the kitchen with everything, "why'd it take both of you so long to get back?" Christian asked smirking at me.

"um w-we was just talking and driving around he was showing me around a little" I said blushing even though that wasn't all a lie they could tell something else was up "just eat your food people" Elijah said laughing a little. We ate and joked around but there was something bothering me a little I just didn't know why or what.