Chapter 16

( Justin pov) A little bit of smut but nothing serious!

When I woke up I looked over to see that Christian was still asleep but he was cuddling me, I tried to get out of his grip but damn was he strong. When I finally got out of his grip I went to see if anyone else was up and to my surprise nobody was I guess they will be sleeping late so I showered and out on so shorts that are a little to short and a shirt that rises when I raise my arms. (not a crop-top but you get it)

I went to go find some Aspirin or something for when they all wake up because they are gonna have hella hangovers I also made coffee because I need it. It's like 11 in the morning and I'm already ready for bed why did I even get up, I decided to go watch tv since there's nothing else to do.

I started watching movies I'm now on my second movie but I heard someone coming down the stairs "wow who's the first person up before 3pm?" I said not even look towards the stairs "for one you're to damn loud Justin and second I am because someone was blowing up my phone now do we have Aspirin and coffee" Elijah said sounding very anger or is it annoyed I don't know but he was something "yes Elijah in the kitchen, you also don't have to be so damn rude" I said but the last part quieter I didn't want to make him more upset.

It's been awhile since he went into the kitchen "are you ok in there? Did you pass out or something? " I yelled into the kitchen "yes Justin I'm fine! " he said more angerly then before and after that I didn't even bother to say anything back I was just to scared that something would happen and I can't take him he's a giant compared to me. When he came back into the living room he looked off so I didn't bother to say anything I just continued watching my show, "Justin" Elijah said a little quiet but I didn't answer because I've been nothing but nice to him and he just started yelling for no damn reason like really it wasn't necessary.

"Justin!" He said way more loudly and I just looked at him I decided that I was going to give him the silent treatment till I felt like talking to him again "I'm sorry for yelling at you before and also just now but I don't like being ignored" he said and I didn't say anything I just walked into the kitchen, after a couple of minutes I heard him come into the kitchen and now he was standing right behind me "Justin talk to me" he said in that sexy voice that sends shivers up and down my spine I turned towards him but still didn't say anything "you're still not going to talk to me are you" he said and he had this look in his eyes that showed a little bit of mischief in his eyes. "Ok fine I can get you to talk to me or even make a sound for me baby" and he was still using that deep sexy voice ugh this man!

He walked closer to me to the point where there was no space between us, he started rubbing up my inner thigh and I sucked in a sharp breath "still won't talk will you baby" he said so close to me ear that I could feel his breath on my neck and I could tell I was getting hard. He started kissing down on the side of my neck but when he got to my shirt he took it off I didn't even stop him because I wanted to see how far he would go, he stopped kissing my neck and I thought he would have back off but he didn't he started kissing down my stomach and by now I was breathing hard and these shorts was getting kinda tight on me but he didn't stop and I didn't say anything still.

When he got to the top of top of my shorts he looked at me "still not gonna say anything baby? I can make you say a couple of things but if you don't talk to me I'll make you scream" he said smirking ugh but I don't want him to stop I want to feel him around me so damn bad, I guess I took to long to answer because when I was about to say anything he already had my shorts and underwear down to my ankles sucking me off. "Mmmm o-ok I give in I'll talk to you now s-stop you don't have to do this a-anymore" I said moaning and panting but he didn't stop "to late now baby I told you if you didn't talk I was gonna make you scream and I prefer if it's my name" he said winking before he took me back in.

I was a moaning mess "Elijah s-stop I'm gonna cum if y-you keep do-doing that ahh" I said but he still didn't stop or even slow down he just looked up at me and that right there sent me over the edge "ahhhh fuck Elijah I'm about to cum!" I practically yelled "then come for me baby cum for daddy" he said and I did "ugh fuck Elijah!" I yelled throughing my head back cumming into his warm wet mouth. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I said trying to catch my breath "it's fine baby you taste good anyways" he said smirking while pulling my shirt over my head and pulling my shirts on.

"Wow that was awesome, I'd like to wake up to that every damn day" Mason said smirking and I started blushing, "how long have you been standing there" Elijah said "long enough to hear you tell sexy Justin over there to cum for daddy" he said laughing a little. "Is anybody else up or here that" I finally said "yea everybody heard it but went back to sleep" Mason said laughing a little harder "well I'm going to go change into something else also probably shower and probably still one of y'all hoddies" I said but by time I said the last part I was running out of the kitchen and I heard loud laughing coming from the kitchen.