Chaper 4

(Justin pov) picture of Christian

After I had gotten home from the walk I had with Jace yesterday I decided I would get to know everybody else. The next person I wanna talk to because he's so quiet around me is Christian.

After I decided to get outta bed and take a shower I headed down stairs. I didn't hear or see anybody so I guess they went to work so that means I get to sit and watch Black Lightning my favorite show. After I was on episode 5 of season one I felt the couch dip next to me. "H-hey Christian. I thought everyone went to work" I said blushing. All he did was stare and smirk and that only made me blush more so I just turned around and continued my show. After 5 minutes I looked back over at him and was still staring and smirking and there I was blushing even more. "Everybody is at work I got off earlier then I expected so it's just us home" he said after 7 minutes of sitting in silence. "You know your pretty cute when your blushing" he said. "T-thanks I guess. "

After I got bored of watching the show I just decided to get on my phone and read. I felt eyes on me a while so I put my phone down and just stared back, it went on like that for 20 minutes until I finally spoke up. "So your just gonna stare " I said. All he did was smirk with his sexy ass face and it was really started to annoy me. "That's what I'm best at butterfly" Christian said. I blushed at the nickname he gave me. "Umm ok. How about you just tell me about yourself, I'm trying to get to know everyone since I been here for almost a week and only know you guys names" I said. "Well I'm 20 my birthday is July 5th, favorite color is yellow, I run a company with everyone else here, and I'm from New Jersey" Christian said. All I did was smile at him and not in a creepy way but in a way that I was happy that I could get him to talk to me for awhile. "What about you" he said and I just told he the same thing I told Jace.

After talking to Christian for a good few hours everybody was gonna be getting home soon so I decided to cook. It was 9:30 when everybody finally came home. "Wow" Mason said "you cooked dinner for everyone" Elijah said this time. "Yea it was no problem to do so since I love cooking" I said. By this time everyone was in the kitchen staring and smiling at me so I started blushing like a damn mad man. "How about we eat so you guys can stop staring and smiling it's creepy" I said with a little giggle which made them stare again with big ass grins on there faces.

After dinner it wasn't late so we all stayed up late watching TV and talking. I had a really good day I was also really happy here, I hope it stays like that.