Chapter 28

(Justin pov)

I left the house without telling Christian because I know he would stop me and try to half ass the truth some more.

I started walking down the road I saw a little park not to far from the house so I'm going to just go there.

After walking for some time I start to see the park in my view but a car pulls up next to me and there's 2 guys in it, "umm can I help you" I asked them "yea you can, have you seen this girl" the one in the passenger seat said showing me a picture of Miley.

"No I haven't I'm sorry" I said deciding to walk back towards the house and they drove off. Getting back to the house I started to run up the stairs to find Christian but him and everybody else was in the living room.

"There's these guys looking for Miley" I practically yelled running in there, "where the hell where you Justin I was looking everywhere for you" Christian yelled "I was walking to the park that's a little far from the house but I didn't go because I got creeped out by those guys and ran back here anyways that's not the point"

"Yea we know those guys are looking for Miley" Elijah said pinching the bridge of his nose looking annoyed "don't fucking do that Justin you can't fucking leave without telling someone and especially without your damn phone that was just fucking stupid of you god knows what could have happened to you Justin" Christian yelled.

"You know what whatever, if y'all would understand why I needed space from all of you and this damn house you would understand why I decided to take a walk" I said glaring at everyone then going to my room locking the door.

I been locked in my room for a couple of hours and everybody has came to my door to try to talk to me but Christian, I'm not doing this to be a brat I'm doing this for all of them to understand that it's better to hear the damn truth then to not know anything because right now I'm in the dark about everything.

Yea it was stupid to leave my phone and go out without tell anyone but to hear him my boyfriend call me stupid was hurtful.

For the rest of the night I stayed in my room by myself. If they was to understand then things would be better but they don't,some random dudes are looking for Miley and they are worried about the wrong thing I just find that crazy.
——————————————

The next morning I woke up and was tired as hell, I took a shower and got dress and went downstairs to eat something.

Walking into the kitchen I just stayed quiet and pretended nobody was there because I'm not going to pretend like nothing happened yesterday because I can't, Everybody was in the kitchen drinking coffee and eating something.

"Good morning" Mason said

I didn't say anything just kept drinking my coffee and walked to the living room, not long after turning on the tv Elijah came and sat next to me.

"Listen I know you're upset at us and Christian mostly but you have to understand we was just worried about you" he said looking at me the whole time "I do understand Elijah what I don't understand is that y'all was acting like the shit that I told y'all didn't matter and the fucking fact that I was called stupid by my own boyfriend for needing space hurt but whatever you know because I was just being stupid and reckless right" I said getting angry.

"Why are you guys so worried anyways all the damn time like someone is after y'all, don't get me wrong I know you worry about the people you care for but it just seems like you guys are always looking over your damn shoulders.  So tell me are you guys being chased or hunted down by someone?" I said.

"Um not necessarily like that you just don't understand Justin" He said "well you are right about that I don't understand" I said getting up.

(Same day just in Elijah's pov now)

This is getting to hard to keep this secret from Justin, it's a pretty big deal that we are in the mafia but we are keeping it from him to keep him safe. Right?

Walking back to the kitchen where everyone was, we need to figure something out because it's driving a wedge between our relationship and his and Miley's friendship.

"Guys we need to figure something out like maybe tell him because he's not just angry at us now he's upset because he knows something is going on and we are still lying. We say we are keeping this from him to keep him safe but are we really because right now it doesn't seem like it"

"Yea you're right we do need to tell him but we also made a promise to his dad to not tell him. So do we keep our promise and most likely end up loosing him or do we tell him and risk whatever his dad would say to us?" Jace said sounding conflicted and stressed.

It was quiet for a while, nobody knew what to do and none of us wanted to loose him.

In the end wouldn't he have to know eventually because this secret can't be held for long.

"I think we should all start with apologizing and then tell him because I don't want to loose my best friend over this shit, I also never made a promise to nobody so I'm fine with telling him" Miley said

"Me to and this lie is starting to get on my nerves, we should've just told him from the beginning I just feel guilty " Christian said.

"Yea and the worst he can say is that he doesn't want to be apart of it or leave us" Mason said.

"Ok then we'll tell him tonight at dinner" I said.

————————————————————
I'm sorry if I'm changing my povs to much I just want everyone to be able to have like a say in everything and also for y'all to see things from there point of views.

Should I stop changing my povs so much just let me know.