Chapter 15

(Mason pov)

After lunch we all went to the backyard and just sat around talking and having fun and with our jobs we don't really get to have fun or do anything really but since Justin has been staying here things have been different but in a good way. I'm just hoping that when we tell him about the whole mafia thing and our relationship he doesn't hate us or even think we are disgusting but he will be really mad because we lied to him many of times and he hates lying.

Me and Justin are sitting closer to the house then everyone else I think he said he put something in the oven for dinner so he wanted to be closer to be able to check on it, "hey Mason can I ask you a question?" Justin said looking out at the other guys playing around and laughing "Sure i'm an open book" I said smiling a little.

"um ok so why do you all live here together?" he asked looking at me questionably "um well for one we all are close so we decided to live together we also work together so I guess it's easy I don't really know I guess you should ask them to" I said and he nodded.

"Hey guys come over here" Jace yelled and we walked over towards them, "do you guys wanna play a drinking game?" Jace asked we all agreed to "wait i'm going to go turn off the oven because knowing us we will all be drunk by the end of this" Justin said rolling his eyes "i'll go get the alcohol" I said.

When we came back it was time to start the game, "ok so what are we playing?" Elijah asked "we are playing spin the bottle, whoever it lands on you have to kiss the person but if you don't want to kiss that person you have to drink" Jace said "ok but if we have a question can we ask that instead of kissing?" Christian ask "sure I don't care" Jace said "ok lets finally start" Elijah said.

(Justin pov)

The game started and Mason spun the bottle and it landed on Jace so they kissed but it wasn't like a peck it was a long kiss and with tongue it was pretty hot to, next Elijah spun the bottle and it freaking landed on me and I started blushing like I was beat red "so Justin do I get a kiss or do you wanna take a drink" Elijah said smirking he was already tipsy from drinking but I was to and it's all fun and games so what the hell.

"Sure why the hell not" I said smiling and he started smirking. He pulled me into his lap and I let out a giggle because that was unexpected, I kissed him planning on pulling away but he held onto me hard and next thing I know it we are making out tongue and all that kissed lasted for while it felt right and I loved it.

When we pulled apart we was breathing hard trying to catch our breath, I looked around seeing that everybody was staring at us and I started blushing "umm who's turn is it n-now" I said still blushing

"Y-yea um you can go if you w-want" Jace said to Christian "y-yea i'll spin but I just have to say that was hot asf" he said winking at me making me blush again.

Christian spun the bottle and it landed on Jace again and they gladly made out but before the did Christian winked at me ugh i'm to horny for this shit, after they made or for a couple of minutes I was more hard it wasn't helping with my pant still being on "umm g-guys i'll be back" I said standing up running to the house.

When I ran in the house I went to the downstairs bathroom to breath and calm down the raging boner in my pants "oh my god what am I doing like what is wrong with me" I said looking at my self in the mirror.

After a couple of minutes I started to calm down but I heard a knock at the door "are you ok? Can I come in? " it was Christian I could tell "yea come in its fine" I said and I could feel my face heating up a little bit.

"so where did everybody go? " I asked looking down at the floor "upstairs to bed but I don't think some of them went to there rooms alone and I'm not trying to either" he said with a smirk and lust full eyes "uhh w-what do you mean" I said looking at him blushing "I mean I want you Justin Baker" he said stepping closer to me "you're drunk Christian maybe you should stop" I said and he kissed me and he kissed me hard.

"C-Christian we should s-stop" I said but he was already kissing down my neck and biting on it and I know I would have bruises in the morning "why you don't like it" he said breathing against my neck.

"n-no I d-do but why are drunk and I don't want to do something we will regret in the morning" I said still breathing hard because he was rubbing his hard m-member on my mine also sucking on my neck but then he stopped "it's ok we can pick this up some other time" he said looking a little disappointed "come on let's go cuddle ok" and he nodded.

We decided to sleep in my room since it was the closest and he was also complaining that he was tired. After he stripped down to his underwears he fell asleep once he hit the bed and I decided to take a quick shower, after I put on some underwear and one of the guys shirts that I think is Elijah's I decided to finally lay down but I couldn't sleep.

Why did Christian look so disappointed when I told him that we would regret doing what we would have done in the morning, it's not like he would want to do it right? It's not that I didn't want to do it but we all was drinking and I want to be fully sober when I do it even if it's with him or anyone else I just felt bad. I hope everything is fine in the morning with us like no awkwardness or anything.