Chapter 10

(Mason pov)

When Elijah brought Justin in the kitchen with him over his shoulder I wanted to laugh because Justin looked so pissed off it was funny, he sat down and started eating in silence but me Christian and Elijah just gave each other looks because we know he still mad but he's just ignoring all of us.

I looked over to where Justin was sitting and he was looking pale but I didn't want to say anything that could upset him even more so I just left it alone, next thing I know he's running out of the room looking like he's about to be sick so Christian decided to go see if he was ok but then he started yelling so me and Elijah runs towards the bathroom.

"JUSTIN ARE YOU OK?" Christian yells "y-yeah I'm f-fine" he's say but shortly after he started throwing up so we all go in and see him laying over the toilet throwing up so I went be hind him rubbing his back telling him he's going to be ok but then he passes out on me. "Oh my god is he ok? " Christian says "yeah he Justin fainted and he has a fever like he's burning the hell up" Elijah says "I'm going to take him upstairs to my room" Elijah says me and Christian says ok and he takes him upstairs.

After Elijah took Justin upstairs me and Christian didn't even bother to finish eating so we headed to the living room where Jace is still unconscious on the couch. Christian sighs loudly "hey are you ok?" I say "no but I will eventually" I nod "do you wanna talk about it?" And he shook his head no. After maybe 30 minutes Elijah came back down the steps sighing "he's ok he's just sick, he woke up for a minute after I layed him down so I could change his shirt but then fell back to sleep but wouldn't let go of me he kept saying stay don't go so I did and after a while I got out of his strong ass grip" Elijah said smiling with a little chuckle "I know right isn't he strong asf when he's sleeping" says Christian with a little laugh.

We all talked for a little but but then it got quiet but not like an awkward quiet more like a normal peaceful quiet. After a couple of minutes I said "we have to tell him soon" "I know, he's going to hate us if we keep lying and not telling us things. He's been living here for a month now and he's trusting us so we need to be honest with him... About everything or at least somethings." Christian says and we all nod "we should all talk when he and Jace are feeling better, I mean we was gonna talk the other night but things happened" Elijah says waving his arms a little dramatically and I chuckled a little at that.

It's now been a couple of hours after that conversation and we all talked more but then Elijah and Christian decided to head to bed I told them I was going to sleep down here tonight just in case something happens. It took me a while to actually fall asleep but sleep took over eventually.

(Elijah pov)

After me and Christian went upstairs we went our separate ways. I went into my room to see that Justin was spread out on my bed he looked so damn cute, I took a fast shower and lay down but when I did Justin was being very clingy so I guess we are cuddling tonight.

While just laying there all I could think about was the past couple of days and how stressful it's been. I wish we checked to make sure everyone was really dead I mean we checked but not good enough and then Jace got shot because we didn't check good enough, and now Justin is sick it's not bad but we don't know how his body is going to react to being sick or he could get worse I don't know but these pass couple of days have been stressful not only on me but everyone else as well. Hopefully tomorrow is going to be better who knows.