Chapter 29

(Justin pov)

Going to my room for my space was a good idea but I knew I had to leave my room eventually or they would come knocking at my door again.

As crazy as dating 4 other guys is I do really in joy it, I love spending time with them and getting to know them but.... I just feel like I have been lied to by them for awhile now and I just want the truth even from Miley I feel like she's been hiding something from me to.

I've been in my room for a couple of hours now and it's lunch time and I'm starving. Walking downstairs it was really quiet, when I entered the kitchen it was also empty but there was a note on the fridge saying "Hey Justin you locked yourself in your room so we decided to give you space leave you alone. While in your room we were called into work so we'll see you tonight for dinner"

That was from all the guys but where's Miley?

I decided to call my dad because why not.

Dad: Hello

Justin: Hey dad

Dad: Hey son how are you?

Justin: I'm good I'm stressing out but I'm good, how are you how's mom?

Dad: I'm good I've been busy with work and your mother well she's your mother so you know *he said laughing*

Justin: That's good

Dad: Yea so how has living in the house with the guys been?

Justin: Well it's good but I just feel like something is off  I don't know maybe it's just my imagination

Dad: Maybe you should talk to them instead of imagining things

Justin: Yea your right but I feel like they wouldn't listen

Dad: Make them listen then because if you don't you will keep feeling like this and never move on

Justin: You're right, I'll try when they get off of work

Dad: Good

Justin: Thanks dad, I'm going to let you go I miss you and love you bye

Dad: Ok love you to bye

Talking with my dad always help me and when I need him now he's miles away and I just miss him.

Walking back to the kitchen I actually decided to make something to eat and go back to my room to take a nap.

——————————————-
(Same day, Rico pov *mafia boss*)

Ok love you to

Walking back to my desk after getting off the phone there was a knocked at my door, "come in" I said with a expressionless face.

"Sir we just have been notified that there's something wrong with the shipment" one of my guys said "ok call in Mason and Elijah" I said not even looking at him but at all the damn paperwork on my desk.

If you haven't figured it out yet I'm the boss of the Red Skull Mafia and my life is very dangerous so not many people know my true identity or my personal life and I need to keep it that way to protect the people that I love.

——————————————-
(Back to Justin pov)

Waking up from my nap I felt even more drained and I hated it, I could just stay in bed for the rest of the night but they would probably drag me downstairs for dinner.

I went downstairs to find the house still empty and it's almost dinner, they are never home when they say there going to be *eye roll*
Phone call between Elijah and Justin:

Justin: hello

Elijah: Hey Justin I can't talk right now I have to call you back

Justin: hell no, you will not call me back you will talk to me now Elijah, I am tired of this shit ok tired so talk to me now or I leave and won't come back for that!

Elijah: Justin right now just isn't a good time seriously

Justin: this is serious to so either talk to me or I'm done!

Elijah: *sigh* ok Justin

Justin: when are you gonna be home it's getting late and We are all having that damn talk so hurry up and get home because I'm tired of this shit Elijah and you can tell the rest of them that to

Elijah: soon I swear we are just handling something and then we'll be home to have the talk

Justin: ok handling what exactly you know what it doesn't even matter because you won't even tell me, listen if y'all aren't here in 2 hours I will fucking leave Elijah and I'm serious I can't keep doing this

I didn't even let him saying anything I just hung up.

I'm going to go to the gym to let time past by since I have nothing better to do and it helps clear the mind, punching the bag helps with all the anger that I have.

(Elijah's pov)

He hung up on me leaving me in silence "who was that" Mason said staring at me "it was Justin and he's pissed so we need to hurry up, why are we here again" I asked

" Because someone is stealing from the weapons that was suppose to be ship to the Russian mafia and not all of them are here" he said annoyed "ok let's just get this done so we can go home" I said annoyed myself, it's always fucking something ugh.

(Time skip still Elijah's pov)

Finally going home after all that shit I was getting nervous and I know I wasn't the only one. "I texted Miley she said she just got home I told her we was about to pull up" Mason said, pulling into the driveway didn't help it just made everything feel more crazy I guess.

Tonight we was either gonna lose are boyfriend and Miley was gonna lose her best friend or everything was gonna be fine I'm really hoping everything is gonna be fine but we lied and for awhile. Justin has been living with us for a good 2 months maybe even 3 I don't know I can't think.

"Ok let's see what's gonna happen, let's just get this over with. We are either loosing our boyfriend tonight or not" I said getting out of the car walking to the door.