Chapter 25

(Justin pov)

I woke up feeling like totally shit, I remember Mason waking me up and Christian up telling us he and Elijah had to go to work so Jace came into Christian's room with us and now I was being mushed in between them. When I finally had gotten from between them I checked the time to see it was after 12pm, Miley had texted me and said she was on her way home soon with food thank god for her.

I had a big ass hangover so I just stole one of Christians hoodies that came down to my thighs and just put my underwear back on and went downstairs to make coffee because coffe helps everything. Not long after Miley came walking into the house holding a bag of burritos oh how I love her "hey honey i'm home" she said giving me a hug "i'm guessing you feel good after getting some good sex" I said hugging her back "oh yes I do feel good and i'm glad I decided not to drink because looking at you, you look like shit" she said pouring her coffee "thanks" I said rolling my eyes.

"Do you remember what happened last night you was pretty drunk" she said sitting down on the couch looking at me "yea I remember beating some guys ass because he was groping me" I said sitting with her "so I guess you also remember getting those hickeys then right" she said smirking looking at my neck and I blushed because like I said I remember everything "shut up Miley" I said still blushing more and she laughed.

After an hour Jace and Christian had came down stairs looking fully energized "hey guys, wanna go hangout at the mall" Jace asked while Christian sat down next to me "sure we just need to get dressed" Miley said while I nodded.

(Time skip)

We been at the mall for over an hour I was just so ready to go home. "Guys I'm bored we already have a shit load of things so can we go home now" I whined "ugh fine just one my store" Miley said rolling her eyes, the one more store she wanted to go to was the shoe store. This girl has millions of shoes she litterly doesn't need more "really you have a lot of shoes already Miley" I said while Christina and Jace agreed with me "shut up" she said walking away from us.

After leaving the store we finally left and was on our way home. "Hey guys I'm hungry" Jace said "yea lets get food" Miley said, after deciding on Applebee's we decided to go there then go home.

When we got to Applebee's Miley and Christian got out the car to order and get our food since they sat in the front and me and Jace didn't want to go in. I was looking down at my phone scrolling through Instagram when I get Jace's hand on my thigh.

"What are you doing" I asked Jace "nothing" he said looking at me with a smirk, his hand started going higher and higher to my growing boner. "Jace someone is going to see or here stop" I said my breathing picking up a little bit "no they won't see anything the windows are tinted in the back and be quite and nobody will know" he said kissing my neck.

Jace pulled my pants down to my knees releasing my now fully hard dick "ahh Jace please just do something" I said moaning every time he kissed or bit on the sweet spot of my neck and without warning he rapped his large hand around my length. "Ahhh J-Jace" I said between moans "you like that" he said picking up his pace a little more "y-yes oh god yes" I said moaning squeezing my eyes shut tightly.

"Jace I'm going to cum" I said moaning "then cum for me sweetheart" he said in his deep sexy voice, and I came all over his hand. "That was hot but we need to clean up before they get back" Jace said helping me pull my pants back up and wiping his hand on some tissue he found in the car.

5 minutes later Miley and Christian came walking to the car with the food "that took forever" Miley said rolling her eyes "no it didn't it was only like 20 minutes" Christian said, "why does it smell like cum in here" Miley said scrunching up her nose looking at me and Jace and I just blushed "mmm" Miley said turning around in her seat.

Once we finally got back to the house Mason and Elijah still wasn't home so we just watched movies until they came back.