Chapter 3 (Smut Scene 🛑)

*DON'T READ IF NOT INTO GAY SEX! I REPEAT DON'T READ IF NOT INTO GAY SEX!*

(Elijah's pov)

While watching TV with everyone Mason started to get a little touch and it was really turning me on. After we was finished watching TV Mason and I told everybody we was going to bed but knowing us we weren't but Christian did really end up going to bed but not after rudely telling us not to be loud. When me and Mason got to the room there was no time for talking I connected our lips into a rough steamy make out session. I started taking his shirt off running my hands up and down his chest. I heard him moan into the kiss but it was muffled. "I want you so bad" Mason said. Our clothes was already off we where on in our underwear. I pushed him on to the bed and started kissing down his chest, his back was arching off the bed. Once I got to the the hem of his boxers he was a moaning mess so I decided I would tease him a bit you know make him beg for it. "E- elijah ahh mmm stop teasing and fuck me already! " Mason said loudly. "Your wish is my command baby" I said leaning up to kiss him one more time. Just like that I ripped his underwear off and took him all the way in my mouth. "Aahhh Elijaaahh" while Mason was moaning my name and saying a bunch of mumbles I grabbed the lube from the night stand next to the bed and put some on my finger to prep him. While I was sucking him off I pushed two fingers in and his moans got even louder and his back arched agian. "Ugh E- elijah I'm clo- close ahhh! " Mason said. Before he could finish I took my fingers out and replaced in with my dick. I didn't even give him time to adjust because he likes the pain and I'm rough and have know patients. "AHHH FUCK ELIJAH SLO- SLOW DOWN AHH" "you like that baby huh?" I said. Mason moaned and nodded his head. "I need you to use your word and answer my question" I said slowing down and he started whining and whimpering cause I was going to slow. "Answer me and I'll fuck you harder till you can't walk. " I said "Do you want me to fuck you harder baby? Does it feel good baby?" "YES OH GOD YES NOW FUCKING FUCK ME!" Mason said. And with that he came as I thrusted deeper inside of him and not after long I came inside of him. We where breathing hard when I pulled out, after awhile of just laying there I decided to get up Mason had already fell asleep so I just decided to clean us up and head to bed.

_____________________
Not good with sex scenes to cringy for me but first one and it might not be good but it will have to do.