Chapter 30

(Elijah's pov)

Walking in the house it was quiet except for the tv in the living room where Miley and Justin where, "hey guys" Jace said "hey, y'all ready" Miley said unnerved but we all nodded our heads.

"Ok so who's going first" Justin said looking all of us in our faces, it's stayed quiet for a little while till Miley spoke up.

"Listen I don't have time for this yes I love you Justin but all this shit was gonna hit the fan eventually so let's just get this over with" Miley said.

"We are in the mafia ok I'm a trained assassin, I was trained by my foster dad he and my foster mom was an assassin but they are retired so I took over yes one of there kids could've done it but they didn't really want to do It so I did" she said.

"Ok well I guess I'll go, yes we are in the mafia but Miley isn't really in a mafia she gets hired by different mafia's to kill whoever anyways what I do is run certain things in the mafia I'm one of the trusted so I run somethings" Mason said looking everywhere but Justin.

I don't really know what the look in Justin eyes are but I know one of those many emotions in his eyes are hurt.

"What Mason said is true he runs certain things in the mafia we are in because he's a trusted one and so am I, Chris and Jace are assassins also but they don't really do it that much unless it's a good reason" I said looking him in his eyes.

" I know this is a little complicated to understand but the only one of us that are really in the Red Skull mafia is Mason and I Chris and Jace aren't really apart of it and Miley just grow up in the mafia world" I said to him and he just looked away.

He sat in the same spot for 10 minutes just looking at the ground and not saying anything nothing at all, "Um Justin are you ok, are you gonna say something" Jace said sounding scared. He finally looked up and looked everybody in there eyes.

"I have a few questions" he said with a straight face "ok yea anything" Christian said.

"They day I left the house without my phone or telling anybody and I came home and told y'all about those guys looking for Miley was they looking for her because they are trying to kill her or something right?" Justin said.

"Yeah that's true, there's a bunch of people trying to kill me for many of reasons but that all comes with the job I have and I'm fine with that" Miley said looking Justin in his face with no expression.

The room was back to being quiet nobody said anything or moved it was just silent.

"So my boyfriends are killers and so is my friend great" Justin said getting up "Justin we don't kill good people just because we kill them for good ass reasons you have nothing to be mad about or whatever we kept all this from you to keep you safe you need to understand that" I said getting a little loud and annoyed I'm not gonna lie.

It's just Justin gets upset at us from keeping him safe, he doesn't know the world like we do he needs to get that everything we do is to protect him and I know we shouldn't lie to him or anything but it's to protect him.

"Wow really Elijah do you see what the lying has done. I told all of you from the start I hate lairs and all of you are lairs how can I trust you tell me that Elijah how!" He said

"Listen Justin we really are sorry but it was all to protect you and keep you safe" Jace said "well you could've protect me but also told me the truth from the start, I'm getting a hotel for a couple of night" Justin said walking to his room.

"Well we lost our boyfriend and probably for good. I'm going to my room... by myself" Christian said.

*Time skip same pov*

It's been hours.

After Justin took an Uber to a hotel everybody went there separate ways to handle how they are feeling I guess, I'm in Justin room just sitting here thinking.

He's not here he left and it's all of our faults he said he hated lairs from the beginning and we still lied to him, I just don't know how to fix this and I really want to fix this.

(Justin pov)

Believe it or not walking out of that house was really hard for me, I love them and I'm leaving not for good but I just need space.

I love them and they lied to me from the beginning could I ever forgive them just look past all of the lies and be happy with them.

I hope so because I really don't want to leave them but I just can't deal with this right now.

What if I can't handle any of this what if I die just for being with them.

—————————————————
(While writing this all I could think about that song idk if the song will show but it's Say you won't let go by James Arthur)