2.

Mew's POV

My name is Mew

My name is Mew. Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat. Im CEO of Atire Airlines.

Business is not only my job but also a passion. I always dreamt of making Atire Airlines, the biggest airlines in the world. This company was started by my dad and his dad. My grandfather, he passed away, after him dad managed everything. But 6years back he met with an accident because of which I had to take the in-charge.  Though now he is fine, but still he requested me to continue. 

And now it has become purpose of my life. I never leave chance to let it undone. My employees they call me Rude, impolite and strict boss. They always talk behind my back. I dont care until they give their best. 

Yes, I have two most trusted employees or I should say my bestfriends, Boun and Bam. They have always been my support system. 

After dad's accident, mom dad both shifted to States for treatment, but I stayed in Bangkok. Because its my birth place and im very close to Bangkok. 

Today morning, I returned back from States as I had conference meeting with my team.

"Good morning sir" And thats my personal assistant Ms. Maria. she has always looked after me like my mom. 

"Good morning Ms. Maria"

"Sir, all the committee members have arrived."

"Give me all the data." 

Looks like I need to teach them some lesson.

"Lets start meeting in 5minutes" It was exact 9.55A.M. 

oh did I tell you, Im very disciplined person. I hate those who come late.

"Sir, You had breakfast?" 

See, I told you, she behaves like my mother.

"No Ms. Maria. And I know you have already prepared. After meeting can you please bring it"

"Sure sir." Im actually glad she is always here for me.

10A.M

"Good morning everyone, as y'all know our Atire Airlines has become one of the most successful airlines in the world. And I congratulate everyone, because you all deserve it. But we still have to break our own record. Are we shocked? Are we scared, that we wont be able to achieve it? "

"No, Im not. I know I can achieve it. Because this is my own fight, to break my own record. And Im not being vain, I'm just confident.  You know, there's a fine line between vanity and confidence."

"I can achieve it, thats speaks my confidence. Only I can achieve it, that would speak of my vanity. I know y'all are confident, so please keep this with you. And if you have any vanity, then kindly keep it out of this company."

"Also, I know you all think Im rude and strict. Yeah, I know, because wall has ears. Im not someone to stop your thinking and change your mindset, but least you could do is focus on work first. I have read all the latest data, the income is quiet good and  has increased. But the performance? why it has degraded? I want my team to focus on quality too. We will be hiring new candidates and strict training will be given to them. I will soon release the date. Thankyou, Have a good day!" 

I head back to my cabin. 

"What a speech bro"  And here comes my two idiot besties.

Yeah, I let them call me anything because who cares? After all they are part of my life. 

"Bam, I need you to plan advertisement with your team within 2days, and come back to me and Boun, Training will done under your guidance. I will be checking and Ms. Maria, please recruit more employees in our headoffice. They should more efficient"

"OKAY BOSS" these two!!

"Sir, your breakfast" ah! she never forgets.

"Thankyou Ms. Maria. Can you bring something for these two monkeys also? Im not gonna share my sushi!" 

Oh, Yes...I love Sushi! 

"Mew, how's uncle aunty?" Boun asked me

"Good.."

"Still forcing you to get married?" 

"Yeah...Im so frustrated. I have told mom that I dont want to. I need to focus on Atire." 

I really dont want to get in all this. there are two reasons,

Firstly, I want to focus on Atire and other reason is because I like boys. 

I have already told my family and friends and they accepted me happily. I had a boyfriend during college time, but he was idiot. After breaking with him, I decided to focus on  company. My mom thinks its just a way for me to escape marriage. But frankly, thats not the fact. I never found someone special.

Anyways,

"Lets get back to work, shall we?" I hate too much of gossiping also.

.

.

.

.

-$-