25.

Gulf POV

A week later my initial training started. We were 12 trainees selected.

The training usually took place at the training center. One of the first things a flight attendant is asked to do is memorize their airlines airport codes.

They conducted test on these codes as well as other crucial vocabulary during the first week.

Soon after that we learn how to complete the safety demo. This included instructing how to fasten a seatbelt, procedures to dawning a life vest, how to use an oxygen masks, and where the closest emergency exits are located.

We learn emergency procedures such as evacuating aircraft, operating emergency equipment, and administering first aid. They also receive specific instruction on flight regulations, company operations, and job duties.

This all continued for almost 4weeks.
I would train whole day and in evening I would go back to my comfort. Mew would look at me from far during training. He didnt dare to disturb me.

Next week we started with training on simulators that model the aircraft models. Let me tell you, One of the most important job role of a flight attendant in train to do is to arm and disarm airplane doors.

They also trained on how to open and close aircraft doors.
With safety being the number one value amongst Atire airlines, we were trained to use every piece of emergency equipment on board. We had to memorize the locations and know how to perform safety checks to ensure the pieces of equipment are in working order.

Also learning swimming was important part. Good thing was I already knew swimming.

The other day, I was having diving training in pool. Well I didnt want my tshirt to get wet so I had removed it.

While training was going on I saw Mew like other days watching me. I came out of water in shorts and gave him smile.

but he didnt reply back. I could feel he was upset about something.

I decided to go and meet him. I just took towel and went near him.

"Hi Boo"

"Hi"

"What happened? why are you upset?"

"nothing" woah! He is really upset about something.

"Boo...You know I can feel you are upset about something"

"You dont have to" His voice was stern.

"Why? Have I done something?"

"You are asking me?" 

Woah! Now Im 100% sure I have done something.

"Boo..If you wont tell then there will be misunderstanding and I dont want us to fight ever"

He didnt say anything.

"Boo ..please tell me.." I asked softly.

"What is this?" He just looked at me.

"What is what?" I was confused.

"You are not wearing anything and others are staring at you"

wait...what? BWHAHAHAHA!!

"wh...what...are you serious" I was laughing hard.

"Right...laugh as much you want. you dont care about my feelings"

uuhh! ohh! he is really upset.

"Jealous??"

"Very much"

Awww...

"Boo..can we go to your cabin?" I need to make him happy but not here

"Clients are there with Bam."

"Oh...then Can you ask Boun to take other trainees to next room for training. Just for sometime?"

"How can I? And why?"

"Chicken! you are the CEO! You can do anything. And for second question, I need to talk to you here."

I had some plans..

"But..."

"Please Just for sometime."

"Okay. Give me 2minutes"
He went to Boun and said something.

A minute later the centre was empty.

"Done. what you wanna say?" He came to me.

"Not here. Come with me"

I pulled him inside the demo plane model.

"Why did you?"

I pulled him closer..

"Shhh!" I kept my finger on his lips.
"Babe..Listen to me...Im only yours. My heart, soul body everything belongs to you. You dont have to be jealous just because others see me like this"

I took his hand and kept on my bare body " They can just look at this, but only you can touch and feel me...This heart only beats for you"

"But Im possessive about you"

"You can claim me...right now..right here!" I slid my hand over him from top to bottom slowly sensually.

He pressed his lips on mine..."Let me then claim it now" and started kissing....

We had an intense round.

if someone had seen from outside, might have thought there was an earthquake inside the plane...hehe..

Well I was happy that we did there as because of my training it was difficult to give time to each other. After going back home I would fall asleep holding  him everydaym I know he needs me too the way I need him.

Anyways,

Toward the end of the training, we had to go on practice flights.

A Flight Attendant has several job roles that many people are unaware of. We were trained to be firefighters in the air, to be babysitters, deal with unruly passengers, aid passengers in need of medical assistance, to perform emergency landings on land and water, how to deal with special needs passengers, and finally how to provide the best customer service with a smile.

We had to learn to be flexible with the schedule and even with their base location.
Obviously my base was Bangkok. At night I want to be with Mew.

And my training was completed.

I had my first flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur.

At first I was hell nervous but guess what how my nervous went away...

When i saw Mew...

sitting in business class...He was there for me...

as he had said he would be there for me in every step....

.
.
.
.
.
-$-