11.

Gulf's POV

Few weeks later

Things are going smooth. I have been working more efficiently and also with great care. As instructed by that chicken, Im staying alone, no roommate.

Chicken is mostly on trips. He sometimes come to talk with me, and many times to tease me.

But Im happy, atleast he trusts me and also considers me his friend.

I mean, com'on having a HOT CEO  of ATIRE AIRLINES  as your friend...who wont like that.

Even Boun and Bam became my good friends. Bam sometimes flirt with me but Mew immediately glares at him. I dont understand why though.

Good thing is, that I could see the training which is going on. The way they are being trained. Just wow!

Let me tell you a secret, I always find an excuse to visit the training hall. I stand there watching the sessions.

I have almost learnt all their lessons trust me. I can easily recite them.

Just like other days,

I went to training room with an excuse,

I saw Mew...he was training candidates... The was he had folded sleeves, the way his nerves were showing, the way he was instructing them....

Ahhh!! Lub dub lub dub!! My precious heart...

How can roaster chicken look so hot? Im sure of one thing...that Im bending towards him.

As I was lost in my daydreaming,

Someone tapped my shoulder from behind...I quickly turned to look...

"Gulf?"

"Roas....I mean Mew...you were standing there in front and now how come you're here?"

That was the most dumbest question I have ever asked.

"Are you okay Gulf? I walked from front but you were so lost in your dreams that you dint even realised" he laughed...

That laugh was like music to my ears...

"Why is your ears red?" he touched my ears.

Fuck! GULF KANAWUT STOP BLUSHING!

"W-where?"

"I could see Gulf...are you really okay?" i could feel his worriedness.

Aahhh!! GOD OF GAYS! Help me!!

"Y-yeah.."

"If you say so. But why are you here?"

"I-I had to take sign from Boun"

"Oh okay. I have seen you here many times. So"

"Ah...I-I came to take signs only mostly."

I quickly went to Boun.

Third person POV

Mew went back to continue the training.

He was standing at the corner of swimming pool, and  was explaining to candidates...

When suddenly he kept his foot on slippery area and slipped under the swimming pool....

The candidates started shouting...Gulf Boun when they heard...they quickly went there...

Gulf without thinking even for once, he jumped inside the pool...he was so worried.

He quickly pulled Mew in embrace...and swam to the corner...

Boun and others helped him to lay down Mew... He was unconscious

He quickly went near him...started pumping his chest...."Mew...Mew...Get up...1..2...3..."

When it dint work, he started giving CPR mouth-to-mouth. "Mew...please...please...get up..."

A moment later... Mew coughed hard and threw the water..."Ahh...ah~"

Gulf was relaxed...Mew was safe...hel helped to sit...

"Boun...please call doctor" Gulf said.

With help of two people, Gulf took him inside the cabin and made him lay down on sofa.

Doctor came to check and said everything was okay now.
He gave some medicines...

Mew had fallen asleep. Gulf went to change his wet clothes..

"Ms. Maria...Sir doesnt know swimming?" he asked after returning back to room.

"No. He has Aquaphobia"

"how? I mean why?"

"something had happened during his childhood...since then he never went for swimming" Bam explained

"Ohh..."

"Mr. Kanawut you can go back and rest" Ms. Maria suggested.

"Yes Gulf..you can go back." Boun said same.

But something in Gulf asked him to be with Mew.."No..I can stay...I...I will be with him.."

All the three could feel the bond between the two...Gulf bothered face couldnt be hidden from them.
The three nodded to each other.

"Okay Gulf. We will go back to work. You stay with him" Boun said.

"Yes. And if you need anything, call us" Bam added.

"And Mr. Kanawut If sir wakes up, let us know."

"Okay. I will"

The three left them alone.

"Mew...please be fine...I was so scared earlier.." he held his hand and sat there.
He dint know shen his eyes were closed.

After an hour, Mew woke up...he felt someone was holding his hand...he saw Gulfs face.

He remembered how Gulf jumped to help him. And even gave him his breathe.

He was observing his pretty face...

'I would be mad if I did not accept that I've started liking you' he smiled gently caressing the other's hand.

.
.
.
.
.
-$-