24.

Third Person POV

"But...why?" Gulf asked worriedly. he didnt have any idea why Mew asked for resignation.

"Ms. Pam, you can go and meet Ms. Maria. she will give you all the details." Mew told the girl. "Mr. Gulf, please be seated here. I will be right back!"

Gulf sat worriedly. 'Why boo? What have I done?' He was lost in his own thoughts when Mew came behind him slowly and

"Congratulations.."He said softly.

Gulf immediately stood up and faced him. "Mew...why..are you asking for resignation...you are congratulating me because I will resign...but.." He still didnt realise.

Mew pulled him closer, "Idiot, Im asking for resignation because you can no longer work here..."

"Why but?"

"Offooo...Tubelight! You have been selected as a flight attendant.." He said proudly.

Silence for 30seconds....

"Oh shit! Really? Mew? I have been selected? My dream is going to be fulfilled?" Realisation striked him hard!

"Yes baby!! Im so proud of you! You just have to give physical test which Im sure you will qualify! Congratulations Bii" He hugged him happily

"Thankyou thankyou so much Boo...Ohh god! Im so happy" He was in tears..

"Shh...You still have to train hard and have to be best! You are my boyfriend! Remember that"

"Yes boss!"

"Submit your documents today, after physical exam your training will start. After 2months training you will be assigned flights. Once your training is done, you no longer have to come here..." He said sadly.

Gulf could feel Mew was sad.."But that doesnt mean I wont be with you"

"Huh?"

"I mean to stay, If you dont mind, I want to continue living with you under one roof. After long flight journey everyday I need my comfort place to relax and you know whats my comfort place?"

"My home right?"

"No...Its you!" and he kissed him softly.

"I love you Baby"

"I love you too Boo...thankyou for everything"

"Shh!! let me enjoy my strawberry pulp"

"Huh?" Before he could react Mew passionately kissed him...

They continued with their love making until

a knock was heard!

They pulled out of moment, relaxed themselves and settled in seats.

Gulf was getting shy..

"come in" Mew said

"Mew, Gulf has been...oh Gulf you are also here" Bam Boun entered together.

"I know already. Maria informed me and I have already informed Gulf" Mew said.

"Congratulations Gulf" Bam went to hug Gulf but...

"Bam" He heard someone saying in serious tone..

"Meeew...He is my friend too.." Bam said.

"But he is my boyfriend." Mew said in possessive tone.

"Ugghh! whatever!"

"Thankyou guys" Gulf said chuckle.