Mr. No

Unlike Jaemin and Haechan claim, Renjun is not a grumpy loner. He should be allowed to know what he likes and dislikes - that's all he's asking for. And if one of his biggest dislikes just happens to be being surrounded by some random, demanding people, then it should be his right to stay away from such crowds.

That's why he had never even considered becoming a barista. Until now.

It's not like he didn't already have enough on his plate. Now he has to learn how to make an Instagram worthy cherry berry ade (what an absurd string of words) and try to not murder the customers, while trying to figure out how to fix his not-so-human side with the help of a nosy girl who apparently doesn't know how and when to shut up.

Yeah. Renjun is not grumpy but he surely is on his way there.

***

Author's note: This is the second book in my NCT shapeshifter-au series (the first book is called Doubler). I will try my best to write this book in a manner that allows readers to follow this one even if they haven't read Doubler, as the story will mainly focus on Renjun and his journey. However, there are many plot points carrying over from the first part, so you will learn about the ending of Doubler by reading Mr. No. So, uh, spoiler alert?

Also, while I'm planning to start publishing chapters more or less weekly, it will take me a moment before we will actually get started. This part of the summer is very hectic time for me, and I need to focus on real life before getting this show on the road. I just wanted to publish this at the same time as I published the last part of Doubler. Yeah.

Hopefully you will enjoy the story! I'll see you soon :)