☆part six☆

❗️THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ❗️

★this part contains mentions of alcohol, and the next two parts will contain alcohol and abuse. if you are sensitive to this topic, continue to skip to until part nine. however be sure to read for warnings then as well in case anything changes.★

★be safe, and happy reading!★

✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰

"where the hell are they? its been like.. 10 minutes and they still arent here."
quackity, asked, karls hand pressed in between both of his.

"maybe they didnt want to come.." sapnap muttered. karl sat in sapnaps lap, him and quackity playing around with each other.

"you dont think they forgot did they?" bad asked, and wil shook his head.

"i made sure to tell tubbo. he wouldnt.... uh..... im starting to see what you mean.."

tommy rolled his eyes. "tubso would never forget. hes not that irresponsible." as if on cue, tubbo and ranboo could be seen from further in the distance, running closer to them.

"see. told you. fucking prick."

"fucking prick-?? ill show you a fucking prick-"

"LANGUAGE!!" bad screamed, causing tommy and wil to shut up.

"oh my god karl... woAh..." q giggled, and karl covered his mouth.

"what the hell-?" sapnap peered around karls head to see quackitys head in karls lap, faced down. he made a bunch of slurping noises, and karl snorted with laughter.

"HEY STOP-!!" sapnap pushed quackity away, who looked up in surprise.

"damn okay sapnap. really had to interrupt a session of dunderhead. yeah- real cool."

"yikesss..." karl climbed out of sapnaps lap and into quackitys.

"LETS GOOO!!!!" he exclaimed, dancing a little with karl.

"WERE HERE!!" tubbo yelled as they finally approached, ranboo shaking his head, his hand covering his face. "you dont wanna know why were late.."

"okay then- were only waiting on george and dream to get back. they had to find a ball." wil explained.

"alright lets pick teams then shall we? tubbos on mine and ranboos on the other." tommy pulled tubbo to his side, who shrugged.

"thats not how were doing it you muffinhead. were voting on team captains-"

"i vote mr. big innit." tommy proudly exclaimed, and paused, waiting for someone to agree. when nobody did, he let out a grunt, crossing his arms. "fuck you guys.."

"i think it should be skeppy!" bads tail swished. skeppy tilted his head to the side, then shook it.

"someone else can be the captain. but make sure to put bad on the opposite team as me." his big, box shaped head bobbled as he sat on his knees.

"SKEPPY-!!" bad growled, and quackity burst out in laughter. "GET HIS ASS-!!"

"well. since we cant seem to decide i guess one of them will have to be me-"

"YOU?!?? oh you stupid fucking BITCH HOW FUCKING DARE YOU nobodyd want to be on your team anyway-" tommy began rambling insults at wilbur.

"at least id be mature enough for the task." he crossed his arms with a grin, and tommy gritted his teeth.

as everyone began yelling at each other, ranboo covered his ears, ducking his head down.

"EVERYONE CHILL OUT!!!!"

everyone stopped, turning to the source
of the scream, tubbo gasped, stumbling backwards.

"whats this bastard doing here..?" tommy immediately moved in front of tubbo, balling his hands into fists.

"i j-just.. waanted to say heey~"

"GET OUT OF HERE YOU ASSHOLE-" sapnap yelled, standing up, and karl did the same. they stood in between the man and quackity, who stared at the ground.

"what do you want schlatt?" wil asked, his movements cautious.

"woahh ever- you-" he began coughing violently, leaning against a tree for support. once he was done, he took a swig of beer and continued talking. "y-your nnot being s-sss-so nice.. are youu~"

tubbo hid behind tommy, his whole body beginning to shake. ranboo stepped behind tubbo, sandwiching him between them.

"sh-shit..." tubbo clutched ranboos shirt in his hands, burying into him.

"its okay tubbo- i got you." ranboo bent down, pulling him into his arms. tubbo tried as hard as he could not to collapse and cry into his friend. quackity stood, pulling out his sword.

"what the hell do you want you drunk fuck?"

"heyy babe~ long tiime no see.." schlatt winked, and quackity chuckled. "you wish asshole.."

"why are you here schlatt?" bad asked, his voice low.

"i-i just wanteed to say heyyy to myy pals~" his words slurred, schlatt stumbled forward towards quackity. "especially youu~~"

"DONT TOUCH HIM-!!" karl yelled, and sapnap pulled out his axe.

to anyone who didnt know about it on the smp, it may have seemed overreactive and rude, but to the ones who knew, it was a perfectly valid reaction.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

★again, i just want everyone to be cautious- the next part is not as heavy on it, but neglecting and alcoholic abuse is a theme, especially in chapter eight. this is all fiction, and i want whoever is reading to remember that.★

★also, in no way am i implying schlatt would ever do this. this is his character, and in my pacifist timeline, this is the role he plays.★