☆part fourteen☆

★read until the bottom for a message :)★

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

"thanks for the sick ass meal tubbster." quackity grinned as he finished off the last of his pancakes and berries with a side of milk.

"yeah thanks a lot that was great!" karl stood with his empty dishes in hand.

"its no problem- but were gonna have to talk about some things before you can start living here. first off-"

"oh nonono- we wont be living here living here, this is just gonna be our little vacation home." quackity messed with the zipper on his blue jacket- the one he was always either wearing or naked. it was one or the other.

"...uh huh.. so in that case we can decrease the amount youll pay for-"

"PAY?? tubbo you said this was free!!" q cut off tubbo again, looking from him to ranboo to karl, who had just came back from putting his dishes away.

"itll be free if you bring the items youll need to support you."

"..and that would be..?"

"food, ways to wash your clothes, hydronic-"

"hygienic tubbo-" ranboo cut in

"oh uh yeah- hygienic stuff.."

"so its like a hotel basically? we bring our stuff you supply the space?" karl asked.

tubbo looked to ranboo who nodded, and tubbo turned to the two and nodded.

"we do own a hotel as well.." ranboo added. hed tried not to add too much into the conversation since this was tubbos deal, not his.

"yeah but this is freeee ranboo.. dont you get it?!"

"we could get you that free as well..?"

"...nah this is a better deal." q stood, taking his dishes and setting them in the sink.

michael cooed softly as he closed his eyes and kicked his legs. he had eaten so much his body slumped over and he had no energy to sit back up.

"right well-"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

ranboo stood silently as the three continued to talk.

"RANBOOO..!" he opened the door to find techno on the other side, his loud voice booming as he greeted the half enderman.

"techno- i was gonna find a way to tell you but i dont think we can work on that uh.. thing today. tubbo told me i have to stay home."

"HEEEH??! but i just got a bunch of materials are ya kiddin me?!"

"TECHOHHH!!!" michael ran from the kitchen to the anthropologic pig.

"hey buddy!!"

"TEC- OOMF-!!!" michael tripped over his feet and fell flat on his face.