☆part eighteen☆

★hey guys... so..... sorry its been a month....★

★so i know this matters like none to you, but ive been so super busy with school and irl stuff that ive kind of forgotten about this, but also just didnt have the motivation for it. however- in news that more or so matters to you, this is the last bit of the story i wrote. i cant promise you ill ever want to continue it, but i also cant promise its finished. im so glad it actually came this far though, and that so many people got to enjoy a small fanfic i wrote months ago!★

★again, im sorry this took so long! i hope you enjoy though!★

✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰

tubbos eyes widened as he heard ranboos footsteps leaving the small house, suddenly feeling ill. did he really mean that? was it that upsetting there was someone who cared about him enough to risk his life to make his safety a top priority?

guilt crept onto tubbo and choked him. sure he was in a very emotional situation at the moment but snapping at someone wasnt something he wanted to do. and now ranboo was upset.

unable to focus on his original task anymore, tubbo left the house. he was frustrated that he couldnt do anything himself, but also that he was selfish and only thought about himself.

he needed to find ranboo.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

ranboo and michael eventually left the woods and headed back to the mansion. the enderman felt his nerves building up as they approached their home, but realized tubbo was more than likely still out. michael yawned, feeling tired out after the long walk.

inside, the two took off their jackets and shoes, ranboo still lost in thought. he sat on the living room chair, a familiar but strange feeling washing over him. deciding to give up control, he closed his eyes.

"daddy..?" michaels voice broke into his thoughts and ranboo blinked, looking down. the small childs eyes were wide, and he stepped back in fear.

ranboo also moved back in surprise. he didnt know normal ranboo and tubbo had two children!

"i-i...im r...r..ra..anboo..!" he smiled, holding out his hand.

"...dada..." michaels voice quivered as he stepped back, and he felt his consciousness drift as normal ranboo took control.

but as soon as he heard the door open, ranboo let go and "monster" ranboo had control again.

"ra-...ranboo?" tubbo stopped, relieved for once to see this side of his husband.

"tub-b-bbo..." ranboo stood, his mouth twisting into a smile. he moved toward the small goat boy who stood awkwardly, looking over at michael. his face was pale, as though he had seen a ghost.

"so uh... whats.. whats up?" he asked, digging his toe into the ground nervously.

"ran-ranboo.. sad.... t-tak-e br-break.." the tall creature replied, tapping his knuckles together gently.

"oh...." tubbo felt the already overwhelming guilt grow, and he suddenly turned to michael and moved forward to grab him. michael moved back with a frown, shaking his head vigorously. he was confused, but anger still held his heart, and he didnt want tubbo touching him.

tubbo turned away, hurt. "im.... do you know how long hell be gone?"

ranboo shook his head, closing his eyes as he contacted the ranboo in his head and asking him when hed be back.

he suddenly nodded, and a swirling purple overtook the room, ranboo in the middle of it. his ender particles vibrated as he calmed, coming to his senses and opening his eyes.

back to normal, ranboo turned and sat down, shaking his head gently. "im sorry... im sorry michael..." his voice was quiet and he moved forward to pull his son into an embrace.

sensing it was okay, michael gave in, holding tight to his father. tubbo just stood there, feeling awful. "ranboo i-"

"tubbo i dont-" he took a breath, looking up. "im not in the mood."

"b-but..." tubbo frowned deeply, feeling his heart break a little. "im so sorry.. i didnt.... im really sorry." suddenly, he began crying, staring down at the ground and gritting his teeth. "i didnt mean to be so harsh.... and i felt really bad....... i just wanted to be alone.... i ended up hurting everyone...." he sobbed.

ranboo suddenly felt guilty as well, his ears going down. "tubb-toby..." he stood, going to his friend and enveloping him in a hug. "im sorry too.. i should have realized you needed alone time. im sorry i didnt respect your wishes. this is my fault." tubbo stepped back, wiping his eyes vigorously.

"i dont... wanna hurt you...." he added, pointing at his face. ranboo nodded, letting tubbo take the time he needed. michael hugged his dads leg, feeling upset by everything as well.

✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰

★OMFG IM SO CRUEL IM SORRY JESUS I DIDNT REALIZE HOW EMOTIONAL I MADE THIS AND THEN I JUST STOPPED I APOLOGIZE DEARLY★

★hey but at least they made up right?★

★okay well if you didnt read the top- basically this is the last part i wrote (which is why it cut off so quickly) and i probably wont continue for a while- or it may be never. this is a good ass story though so id keep an eye out if i were you 😏 OKAY BYE BYE THANKS FOR READING!!!★

✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰