☆part twelve☆

★hey guys! sorry ive been a bit inactive lately ive been sick with covid and have had no motivation for anything!! but just thought id say this is probably another one of my favorite parts! i mean i know im like a famous author (this is true) and am just amazing at everything (very true) but i wrote them so in character and it is very amusing.★

★anyways im so bored! thats all.★

✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰   ✰  ✰   ✰   ✰

ranboo inhaled as he sat up, his eyes flying open. as they adjusted to the light, he looked around, his heart racing. the pain came back immediately, forcing him to recoil back against the frame of the bed. he gritted his teeth as his body got used to the pain until it was a dull ache reminding him of what had happened last night.

last night-!! he remembered going to kickball with his friends, schlatts appearance, his kiss with tubbo, and the crying bit as well. with the pieces in place, it made a lot more sense, and ranboo, calmer now, decided to lay back down. he was used to waking up so abruptly, so he didnt think much of it.

he stared at the wall, facing away from his friend. as if on cue, tubbo sat up, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"r...ranboo-?" he asked, his voice shaky from just waking up.

"whats up?" he sat up as well, turning towards tubbo. he said nothing but wrapped his arms around ranboo, laying his face against his stomach.

"your so sexy and hot~"

"tubbo do you really have to do this every morning?" ranboo patted his head.

"yeah- im not doing it for nothing you arsehole." he looked up, his chin against his stomach.

"oh yeah? why are you doing it then?"

"im trying to seduce you. and i also want you to flirt back."

"seduce- tubbo i think you can mark that first one off were literally married."

"..."

"am i wrong?"

"did you just mark off number two as well?"

"what..? wait- oh my god tubbo i will literally leave."

tubbo laughed, pushing gently against ranboo with his horns, a way he showed his affection.

ranboo had always been attracted to tubbo, and the opposite could be said as well. but more times than not tubbo would flirt with him, and when ranboo said anything back, he would get grossed out because he was being too 'flirtatious'.

"i love you so much." tubbo sat up, closing his eyes and smiling happily. it made ranboo happy his goat friend was happy- he had gone through a lot before this.

he leaned forward, kissing tubbo softly on the lips, taking his hand.

"woah-" tubbos eyes flew open, his peace ending. "I REALLY JUST MISSED THAT?!"

ranboo chuckled. he was too fast for tubbo to make anything of it. "maybe next ti-"

he closed his eyes as he was talking, and tubbo used this to grab his cheeks (gently because he knew he was still hurting) and kiss him. ranboo was taken back, falling on the bed below him. tubbo held, now above ranboo. he intertwined fingers with him, messing with one of his rings.

he sat back after a second, wiping his mouth.

"four out of five."

"...what.?" he asked, still too surprised to think clearly.

"i rate that four out of five. you could have been sexier."

"i could have been- been what now?"

"ugh dont worry about it." tubbo crawled away.

"how many other people have you kissed man?"

"well.. only one other person- tommy."

"you kissed tommy?!"

"a long time ago- he wanted to know how itd feel to 'be gay'. he said it wasnt for him. how sad."

"wait so what did you rate that?"

"well i was really little but i dont think i really liked it so i gave it a three."

"thats one below me tubbo-!"

"yeah and? maybe wanna improve on that sometime?"

"i..i think ill skip out for now." ranboo sat back up, clutching his head as he did. "ah-" his face squenched in pain, and tubbo immediately moved forward, concerned.

"ranboo how are your wounds? do we need to talk to puffy?" everyone went to puffy on the smp if they had an issue or were injured since she always seemed to know what to do.

"theyre okay.. ill be fine." he closed his eyes, his face tilted up.

"are you sure- ranboo??" ranboo swayed to the side, dropping limp onto the bed.

"RANBOO?!?" tubbo was above ranboo, beginning to freak out.

suddenly, ranboos hand shot up, grabbing tubbos wrists and pulling him down onto him. he pulled him into another kiss, this time he kissed with passion. tubbo jumped in surprise, confused. he suddenly realized what had happened, pulling away and gently hitting ranboos hand.

"FUCK OFF MAN!!"

ranboo laughed, covering his mouth. "i love you too tubbo~"

"shut the hell up man." annoyed, he stood, walking away to their closet.

"well in my defense you did tell me to 'improve my score'- did i, by the way?"

"no. because you scared the shit out of me."

"dang.."

"well.. the kiss was actually hot so maybe- maaaybe a four point five."

"when will i get a five?"

"when you can kiss me sexier."

"...you know i dont think i want five."

"you said that last time asshole."

ranboo chuckled, rolling off the bed and standing up.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

★IM SORRY IM AWARE THIS IS THE MOST UN-SMOOTH TRANSITION INTO THE NEXT PART EVER I JUST WROTE A LOT FOR THIS AND DIDNT KNOW WHERE TO STOP IT!!★

★also if there are any mistakes like in spelling or writing ignore them im too lazy to reread it the third time like usual★