1- The Club

POV GABBY

A year.

A year of non stop crying and depression. I only cry when no one is looking but I knew the musketeers knew I was crying.

I tried hiding it but the liquor likes to talk.

I develop anger issues, and pain. I've been seeing ghost of Ethan, I would talk to him but they all ended up dying. The pain reflect each time, my heart hurts, it's feels like I've been stab over and over.

Memory's replaying over and over, sadness fills my heart and mind. Anger all the fucking time, drinking until I pass out.

I've become a different person.

In the magazine, I see Franco being the number one handsome man, and they were right. He had become very handsome, but he wouldn't love anymore.

He shouldn't love me anymore.

It was my fault for losing it.

But enough of that.

....

"Hey Cat, I know, why haven't you seen me? Busy with work, looks like you are still the same, so I will see you around." I kiss her cheek then leaving the room.

For eight months I was in Greece or traveling. After that, I had to come home for business.

I knew I had to come back, I just didn't want to.

I enter my new office that I had made. Sitting in my throne look alike. The window pointed to the backyard. I could see Luis being flipped many time by Danny.

With staying with the boys, I've got to know about them. They were my musketeers, and they tried helping me become the person I was but I haven't change after...that day.

"Dama there's is a issue." I turn my seat and see Alex with a phone in his hands.

I hurried to drink my liquor before talking. "Talk."

"Bastard from Manny club have ask for you and killed one or two people of the bartender."

I grunt and throw a cup at the wall. "Tell the musketeers to meet me there." Alex nods and walks away.

Men always asking for me, always asking for me!

My anger boils as I walk into the Manny casino called Duro. My heels clicked each time I walked in with anger.

Outfit was white top contest to olive green color and beige heels

"WHO THE HELL CALL ME?! Bartender start a drink!"

"Yes boss."

I see two people on the ground with pistol at their heads. I went to grab my drink and sit down in a stool. I sip on the bourbon and look at the two idiots standing with a gun.

"Pleasant to have a fan club, do I need to write on someone ass?" I say irritated. The liquor in my cup was gone in seconds. "I have other shit to do! So fucking hurry up!"

"We will kill him if you don't give us money."

Here we go again, it's the same thing over and over.

I laugh, "it's the same shit. You know I have to get fucking ready to go to a fucking party and I am here talking to fucking dufous. Dumb and dumber!"

"Look lady, I will kill him!" One of the man shouts at me and my anger grew.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?" I got off my chair and towards the man. Everyone were scooting back and avoiding the conflict I'm about to cause. "Who. The. Fuck. Do. You. Think. I. Am?"

"Just a whore." Hearing gasp everywhere.

"I'm guessing you are new to town, maybe I show you the inside of my hatred for you."

He smirks and his hand landed on my shoulder, I started to panic. No one had touch me in months, no one. Only the musketeers.

I haven't touch a boy, I haven't kiss anyone, I haven't done shit with anyone because of my messed up world.

"I will give you one second to left that wrinkle finger out of my shoulder." He stayed the same and my hand went under my dress, I grab my gun from my leg and shot the man forehead.

He falls to the floor, "why did you kill him?!" His partner started talking.

I point the gun at his forehead and shot him as well. "Clean this shit up before the owner see this!"

"Yes boss!" Someone shouted and I turn around.

Leaving out the club, only to see the musketeers leaning on my car. I cleared my throat and they immediately stand and away from my car.

"What did I say about my car?" I ask them, tapping my finger on my other hand.

"To sleep on it and get dents on your beautiful car." Luis test me. The guards from the club shake their heads.

I grab Luis ear and he yelped. "Why?!" He yells out, I pinch his ear and I lean my mouth to his ear.

"If I fucking see you laying on my car, I will through AWAY YOUR PS5!" He falls to the floor, covering his ears.

"No! Alright I won't do it again! I played 12 hours to get Mr. puffer."

I don't even want to know who the hell mr. puffer is.

I enter the my car, Luis begged to drive so he went ahead to drive. I look out the window and my hand started shaking. I couldn't stop thinking about the man who touch my shoulder. My breathing was harder and I couldn't catch air.

"Luis pull over." Haven tells Luis, and he did quickly. "It's happening again."

I shake my head, "can I touch your hand?" I hesitate but I nod at Matt who sat next to me.

He grabs my hands and started doing, what we call, calming down process. He first breaths in and out and ask me to follow him, which I did.

"Here." Luis pass Matt the water bottle, he let go of my hands and immediately I felt cold. I couldn't stop shaking.

"Drink." Matt hold up the water above my mouth, I drank the water slowly and he back away the bottle.

"Who touch you?" Haven ask.

I avoided their eyes contact, and I close my eyes to rethink. "Stupid idiot put his hand on my shoulder, then I killed him."

"Good girl." Luis said with a slight smile.

                             ——————————

-Yeet