2-Party

We got home and all I wanted to do was see Cat but Manny stopped me.

"Gabby, Luis told me what happen? Are you okay?" I knew Manny wanted to hug me but I didn't trust anyone, not even myself at the moment.

"Yes, im fine. I'll go get ready for the party."

"Are you sure? We don't have to go." He insist, handing me a juice box from the fridge.

I thank him, "we have to, the investment needs to go through."

"Alright, go ahead." I ran upstairs, hoping to find a drink in my hidden cabinet. It where I stash my bottles from the musketeers.

I laugh at the memory where I visit Italy.

*Flashback*

"What would you like to drink?" The Italian waiter ask.

I look off my menu to answer, "bourbon."

"No she will have lemonade." The waiter nods at Haven and I frown.

"Food?" The waiter ask me.

"I will get-,"

"Breadstick." Matt replied to him.
"Pasta with chicken." Luis replied to him as well.

I frowned and the waiter looks at me with unsure look. I nod at him and he begin to write things down. "Looks like you have musketeers to help you, it's cute." The waiter noted then leaving.

I look at the boys and they all smiled at me. I'm thankfully they were helping me, without them I would have been a mess.

"My musketeers."

*flashback end*

I don't know what I'll do without my musketeers. The door opened, just when I was about to drink.

"You bitch! I knew you had a hidden cabinet. What did I say about drinking after 5?" Luis yelled at me and I look at the clock, 5:32.

"What?! I swear I saw it was 4:59!"

Luis takes the bottle out of my hands and I groan. "Hurry up the party starts soon." Out of norwhere he kissed my cheek.

I was startled but I trust them.

......

I was wearing a lilic color dress with two slip ins, and white sparkle strap heels

We made it to the party but I didn't exit out of the car just yet. "Luis will be around you at all times, Danny will be around you but not close, Haven will watch you from the bar and so will I. If you need any of us, flick your earrings two times or several."

They know the routine. I'm going to cry.

"Don't cry!" Luis yelled out in annoyed, looking away. "Because then I will cry."