12- Breakfast

I woke up to a blanket covered on me, and I could see Jett still sleeping.

Is it just me or do I see him as my child already. I felt so many emotion towards this kid and I feel like we relate on many subjects.

He did tried to kill himself, like I did a year and half ago.

I want to make this kid have a happy life, like every kid should deserve.

Entering my kitchen and feeling the mood to cook some pancakes. I started making and the smell started to smell the whole kitchen.

"I SMELL FOOD!" I heard Luis yelling from the living room. He rushed inside and jumped in happy mood.

"Why are you cooking? You never do!" He said surprisingly.

"Just in the mood." Alex enters the office, holding a tablet.

"Boss, meeting is at 12, discussing about hotel being boughtt by you."

"Cancel it, and make one for tomorrow at the same time. I'm busy today."

"But-,"

"Do it, they will survive." He nods and walks out the kitchen.

"Well that is very interesting." The door opens but I couldn't see anyone yet until they walked through more. Luis dropped his jaw, "do you see a kid?"

"Kid?! My name is Jett." Jett tells him rudely.

"Like a plane?"

"Yes I see Jett, Luis welcome to your new roommate."

"Hold the fuck up! Did you just kidnapped a child?! You can get in trouble for that shit Gabby! Cops involved with us!" Luis tells me loudly.

I rolled my eye and gave plates to Luis. "Make the table, and no I sort of did not kidnapped....him. Look, I'm the boss, no question!"

"But we are family! You have explaining to do."

I angrily looked at him with my spatula. "I don't have to explain myself to you Luis, he's staying because I told him to. His parents were not treating him right so I took him away from them for the better. Do not make me use the spatula to fucking hit you!" I used my serious voice.

"I really wish I had hella popcorn." I snap my head at Jett. "Sorry, no bad words." He walks over to Luis, patting his arm with his smalls hands. "Good luck, she seems scary."

"If you think it's the best idea then okay, I didn't mean to get you angry. Just consider what you brought him to this world."

"What world?" We look at Jett who just sat down on the table.

"Beautiful world." I told him and he nods. "One step at a time." I tell Luis nicely.

He sighs and kissed my cheek, "one step at a time, let's go eat. I least I got to be uncle."

We sat in the table eating when Manny walked in. "Hello mija, hello child I don't not know?" He sat next to Jett, wondering why we have a child in the house."Did you get pregnant and never told me before?"

Luis laughed and I slapped him, even Jett chuckled. "I'm Jett sir!"

Manny smiled, "he got Manners, Gabby explain." He looks at me for answers.

"I'm fostering him, sort of. We haven't got it to the details, but this is Jett and he will be staying here for awhile."

"So you would be like a mother to him?"

A mother.

Whoa, I did not think this through.

"She helped me escape from my parents, Gabby is like my foster parent I guess." Jett spoke up then takes a bite from his pancakes.

Haven and Matt entered, so did Danny. "Gabby I didn't know babies were that tall." Danny looked at me with concern.

"Shut up Danny. Jett this Danny, don't take him serious. He's like Barney, annoying and purple."

"Hey! Not true, I have many words to describe you." I gave Danny a stare and Jett chuckled.

"Oh this is interesting." Jett muttered.

"Please Danny, enlightened the table with these words for me. Don't leave one out." I gritted my teeth at me and Luis shakes his head.

He gulps and sat down, "your like-, like, a, very cute bunny, a-and, super happy all the time, good leader that's for sure. Also! A good party animal, a-and hyper, b-but the good kind of course, a-and cheesy."

Everyone was laughing, "Dan you take everything serious."

"Well Jett, welcome to the Valúez Family, you are now one of us. You have many uncles and one aunt, and the mother hen of course." Luis pats my heads.

I rolled my eyes and Jett smiled big, which warm my heart. "Thank you for having me, and I thank Gabby the most, mother hen." He bowed his head and everyone chuckled.

"Mother hen, oh I like that name." Danny commented.

"I like Barney the asshat." I said to Danny with a smirk.

"Asshat." Jett laughs and I evilly stare at him, in which he gulped quickly I'm guilt.

"Jeff, if I hear another bad word coming from your mouth, I swear to god I will wash it with dish soap as many times!" He nods and started eating in silence.

"Wow she's sounds like my mom." Danny muttered.

"You stupid." Haven shakes his head in disappointment. I got up from the table and smack his head.

"I will fucking buzz your head!"

"No! I brought a lot of gel products!"

"Promise!" I ask him.

"I Fucking promise I won't call you my mom, sorry queen!" This mother fucker.

"Yeah he's done." Luis muttered then began to eat. I hurried to grab the buzz cutter, and I came down to the kitchen to see him hiding behind the table.

"Luis grab Danny please."

"Gladly."

"Ou! Can I cut some hair?!" Jett ask and Danny shakes his head.

I smiled at Jett, "of course!" Manny chuckled and began to eat. Danny was forced to sit on a chair and he shakes his head.

I cut his hair in the middle then everyone had a piece to cut.

"Done!"

I pass him a mirror and he made a funny noise. "I look horrible."

"Oh no, you look like a queen." I pat his shoulders.

Jett walks to him, "I always wanted a bald uncle." He then slaps the back of his head.

"I suggested running." Danny tried to scared him but Jett shrugged. Danny then quickly got off his chair and Jett started running out the kitchen.

"Kids."

                            ———————————-

-Yeet