24-Boys

"Status now!" I yelled while entering Manny meeting office.

Manny said I could you his meeting office for business within the mafia. Which I think it's fabulous, because I would play around with little miss Rickey, the PA of Manny.

"We found a connection with Wendy father to Robert. Wendy father Gill, is half brother to Robert. Wendy and Robert didn't know about each other until Wendy was age 18. Wendy went to jail for stealing kids, blah blah, but found a way to not get charge." Alex presented.

I nod and look at Oliver who seemed tense. "Oliver, do you have something to say?" I ask.

He was holding a phone his hand, gripping it. "The school called and Jett is being picked up by Danny as we speak."

I clutch my fist, "alright why?"

"He was in a fight." I rolled my eyes and got off the chair, grabbing a drink from the mini bar.

"Get me the PA." Oliver nods and exits out.

"Alex, contact Haven and see what is he doing, and ask if he can take care of Jett for awhile."

"Yes boss." He was about to leave but turned back. "Cat is here ma'm, something about boy troubles."

"Boys?! Um fine let her up." He nods and walks out, then the PA walked in. "Rickey."

"Riley." She annoyedly said while rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, I need you to get some food. Mac and cheese, from the restaurant in the first floor."

"I'm not your PA." She snarks back with attitude.

I combined my hand together and look at her. "Oh honey, I bring the money in and that money goes to your paycheck. Run along." She huffs and walks out with her five inch heels.

I'm wearing barley one, okay lie, I'm wearing Jordan's.

Cat walks in with tears in her eyes, "what's wrong?"

"Well." She paused and sat in a chair. "I had sex with someone." I nod because she paused. "I thought I like girls." Paused. "Am I bi?" Paused. "Holy shit!" Paused. "My mom going to be happy."

Why is her mom going to be happy?

"This is what happens when no girls comes my way. I liked a guy, and I didn't even see it happen!" Paused. "Guess who it is?"

"The person who stole your V." She shakes her head. "Drag queen." She tilts her head and shake her hard. "Welp, I tried, who?"

"Danny."

Before I could ever register, Danny and Jett walks in. "Yes?" Danny said. My lips froze and I look at Danny and back at Cat four times. "She knows doesn't she?" Danny face pointed at Cat.

Cat looked down and played with her fingers. "Uh no." She laughs it off nervously.

Not in a million years, I thought she would date Danny, of all people, Danny. DANNY! Who loves to eat 24/7. Literally.

"I'm hungry." Jett broke the silence and I almost forgot why he was here for a second.

"Alright hon, food is coming, until now, wait outside for a second. Alex!" Alex came running in.

"Yes?"

"Watch Jett for a second and if he is out of your sight, I will personally cut your testicles." Danny and Alex both put their hands around their area.

"Y-yes boss." Jett walked out with Alex.

"Okay, Cat continue. Or later if you want, or-,"

"Na cause this weird for real real. Like I thought I was gay, lesbian. Full on lesbian."

"You have sex with your first like a month ago." Cat put her hand up to stop me.

"That's separate. People sometimes have needs. Anyways, now that Danny is here, fuck you!"

Danny dropped his jaw, "for what?!" He yelled out.

I leaned back in my chair, enjoying the conversation. "For fucking me! Like damn! I'm a Cat, you know, pussy!" I laughed. "Why the fuck did you fuck me? Now my mind is like everywhere?!"

"You had sex with a guy before?" This is very interesting.

"Like I need to tell you everything!" Cat clapped back while standing up. "I'm moving to France! FRANCE! I don't want a relationship because no one wants me! I'm out of here to go drink!" Cat left with Danny on her tail.

"Well that went well. ALEX!" Both Alex and Jett enter."Thank you Alex, you may leave." He leaves and Jett didn't make eye contact with me.

"Jett." No contact. "Jett." No contact. "Okay jetty, you have the count of 5 to look at me or your grounded. 5, 4, 3, 2-,"

"ALRIGHT!" He made eye contact with me.

"There you are. Sit." I point to a chair in-front of me. He sits down, barley making eye contact. "What's to explain why you are not in school?"

"Something happen."

"Of course, but what was the cause Jett?"

He started fiddling with his fingers. "I may, maybe not, or may, maybe, have punch someone, BUT....to be fair, he hit me first."

"Okay, well if you said you didn't throw the first punch, why aren't you in school?" I ask him, crossing my legs.

"Well......" he started to look up. "He made fun of me, said that I was weird and shi-shots. That I was missy rich boy with bad attitude and he called you a whore."

I smiled, "did he really throw the first punch?"

"He slapped me." His bottom lip popped out more, and shrugging his shoulders.

"You're forgiven, let them hit you first. Don't cause fight unless they hit you. Fighting is not always the answer. You get me?"

"Yes. Also, I made a friend but......" I nod at him to continue. "He wants a sleepover tomorrow if that's alright with you, like if he can come over to mine."

"I would need to contact his mother first if she alright with it." He got off his seat and hugged me tightly, he then backed away and hands me a piece of paper.

"That's the mother, I'm exicted!" He squeals and I laughed.

There was a knock on the door and Haven and Matt entered. "Yes boss?"

"I was wondering if you can take care of Jett, while I go on my date tonight." Haven smirks, and Matt couldn't stop but smile. "I can get Luis but he is visiting his mom."

"No, no, no. We got him, he's need the uncle attention." Haven stepped forward and ruffled Jett hair.

"Hey! Wait Gabby, I'm kind of hungry." And just like that, the PA entered the room as well.

"Here your Mac." She passed the Mac and cheese.

"Next time with a better attitude. Here Jett, this is your lunch." He claps his head and grabs the food, and walking out with the uncle's.

Now I had to get ready for a date tonight.

How exciting.

                            ———————————-

-Yeet