7- Birthday Surprise

"We have gained several gangs, we just need Snaker to gain out trust and maybe they won't go out and start shooting places." Manny talked as he was sit in front of the table.

Snaker has been a trouble with us, they have stole
our shipment and killed several of our members.

"Gabby visit the warehouse and check everything is in check."

"Wait, we have a warehouse and I wasn't aware about it?"

Manny looks at me and nods. "Take the boys."

I rolled my eyes and exit the meeting room, and out the building. Oliver starts the limo but before he could drive, my door was opened.

I get blinded by the sunlight, "move over." I groan and moved the seat I was in; Haven, Luis, and Danny enter the limo.

"Where's Matt?"

"He's already there's, remember you promoted him to highest security manger." Danny said dumbfounded.

I smack his head, "don't talk to me like that, asshole."

"Okay, sorry queen."

"You had to say it." Haven whispered.

"OLIVER STOP THE CAR." Immediately Oliver pulled over.

"You're walking." I said to Danny.

"What! I was kidding!"

"Get the fuck off or I will make you get off."

He scoffs, "yeah right." I raised a eyebrow, Luis and Haven shakes their head. I opened the door and pushed him out, he falls to the floor, groaning.

"Danny, sweetie of the drama queen, we will meet you at the warehouse." I closed the door and Oliver began to drive.

"Who pissed you off?" Luis ask.

Who pissed me off? Well, tomorrow is my birthday and I already knew that they are planning a surprise party which I ask them not to do.

I don't want to celebrate my birthday, absolutely do not. I spent my last birthday at London, and I drank and drank that day with the musketeers.

It was fun but I ended up crying, and I won't have Cat once again.

I enter the warehouse with Friday by Ice playing in the background. I then heard whistling from the guys who were working out and I smirk.

They have no idea who they were talking to.

"BOYS!" I yelled out and they froze. I stand in front of the boys who froze in place.

"Guys, meet our Mafia leader, Gabby Vañe-Valúez. Manny daughter." Luis introduce me.

I smiled and they all dropped their jaw, "she's too fucking pretty to be a leader, I bet she can't even fight." One said in a yellow shirt.

"You in the yellow ugly shirt." I point to the one who was talking.

"Yes?"

"Let's fight." I smirk. Luis looks at me in concern and lean in to my ear.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'll be fine."

"Name is Ralph my lady." He present himself as I take my Jordan's off to fight correctly.

We stand in the mat, "BEGAN!" Haven shouted. He immediately tried to slap me.

"A slap?" I laugh. "Seriously?" I punch him and he stumbled back, "watch your stand." I gritted my teeth at him.