28- Trying

Luis is in a coma and here I am, sitting in Luis room drinking my feelings away. I haven't talked to Franco or Danny since last night.

That and I haven't seen them around the house anymore.

I tilt the bottle all the way up and the last alcohol fell straight into my mouth. I throw the bottle nicely to the side and look out at the window.

People were practicing to fight outside with Manny. Manny suggested that Jett should learn how to fight properly just in case, Jett was actually okay with it. He said he wanted to be strong like Luis.

"I need more liquor." I sit up from the floor and put my hand under Luis bed. Instead of finding liquor, I found a piece of paper.

My dizziness took me over and I fell to the floor. I rolled over to my back and slowly unfold the paper.

Gabby.....

Oh this is already interesting.

I wrote this two months after you got kidnapped. Just in case you wondering. Anyways, I wanted to say, that your anxiety, panic attack, fear of men touching you, nightmares and death is not good for you. I tried helping but I realize that you hate people helping. Stubborn as always Gabby but I notice around me you were fine. That's when I realize you actually do care about me, like I knew you cared about me but you were at your lowest and still are but you felt comfortable with me. It's kind of a problem, somehow people around you die or hurt you, I wonder that one day I might do the same. So this letter is basically a future apology. Or a death letter. If something happen to me, don't react so badly, you need to move on and live, don't sulk. You had enough of sulking and crying, hurting yourself, I can't deal that my death will cause to hurt you. I can't live with that. You need to stay strong, and at least be you. I know the line of being a leader can be tragic but it's not all bad, just please take care of yourself before others.
For me.
As your brother.
Step brother if you want, unless you want to fuck, kidding step sister.

I laugh in my tears.

But please, forget about me, and live.
-Luis/stepbrother

I place the paper down and cried, I put my hand under his bed and place the note back. Then finding his alcohol bottles. I opened it and started drinking my feeling away.

The door creaked and I pull out my gun and aimed at the figure. It was Jett and he froze, I lowered my gun and shake my head. "I'm sorry Jett, you shouldn't see me like this." I choke on my tears.

"I understand." I turn on the safety button on the gun and place it on a chair, and away from everyone, even me.

"I'm sorry Jett." I put my head in between my legs. Luis has to live, I need him in my life. I felt someone hug me, it was Jett little arms around my back.

"Don't be sad, he's going to fine. And like he always say, until next time." I laughed with tears, and bring my head up to look at him.

Jett smalls hands swipe away my tears, he kept his hand on my head while tears still ran down my cheek. "I can't lose you." I told him.

"You won't." He kissed my cheek and goes for another hug. I tried to fight the smile but couldn't. If I lose Jett, I don't know what will happen to me anymore.

He's all I care about the most.

"Who's Ethan?" Wow, it's been awhile since I thought about him.

"Ethan, is a boy I met a year ago. He was kidnapped and I told him after we escape from the dangerous man, I would showed him a life as a kid because he was there his whole life but ...........he died right in-front of my eyes." I looked down.

"You were going to save him?" I nod. "I'm sorry what happen Gabby, he didn't Deserve to die."

"It's okay, I'm over it. I have you now, how about we go check on Luis." Jett beams in happiness and got off the floor, I slowly got up and Jett grabbed my hand, and we ran out the door.

We walked to the doctor area and see Nima exiting out of there. "Hes awake and been asking for you." She looked down in sadness.

"What's wrong Nima?"

"It's Franco, he came home last night with angry but he's hasn't respond all my messages or calls. I don't know what's wrong with him."

"It's my fault. I kind of yelled at him. Let me see Luis for a second. Jett wait out here." Before he can argue, I enter the doctor room. Luis saw me and smirk.

"Hello Gabs." Tears began to weld up as I walk toward him. "Aye, you need to stop crying so much, I'm alive."

I hug him softy, making sure I didn't hurt him in the process. "I thought I lost you."

"Never."

"You can't promise that." He laughs and pats my back, I leaned back with tears running.

"Okay, one thing, how much alcohol have you had? You never cry this much unless it deals with alcohol." I show him one finger and he tilts his head, I then show him three fingers and he shakes his head. "You need help my friend."

"Whoa, no step sister joke."

Luis grabs my hand, as tears fall from my cheek. "Please stop crying." I can hear his voice shattered into his pieces.

"I'm trying." I said through my tears. My breathing became harder to breathe, I close my eyes and I got up from the bed.

"Gabby, calm down." A panic attack, I haven't experience one in awhile. I lean on the wall and slide down to the ground. My eyes were closed and I silence the talking around me.

I hear a wind whooshed, and a pair of big arms start hugging me. I slowly gain my breathing back and open my eyes to see Haven hugging me. "I'm sorry." I barley spoke.

His head shakes on my shoulder, "it's okay, take your time." After five minutes, I had calm down and off the floor.

I was glad they understand my process, I was so scared to lose him and everything pilling up, I couldn't stand it anymore.

"I'm okay Gabby, you need water, you drank too much." Luis said and Haven passed me a water bottle. I quickly drank it and try to gain myself back.

Haven looks at Luis and Luis shakes his head. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing." Luis fake smile.

"Tell me!"

"Okay fine, Franco is missing."

My breathing became heavy and I exit out the room. I saw a mirror in a hallway and I punch it with force. My fist was bleeding and shards of glass stuck my hands.

I take out my phone and ignore the pain. I called Franco but went straight to voicemail, I called him two more times and straight to voicemail again. I threw my phone across the halls, and scrunch my hair.

"FUCKKKKK!" I scream, and kicked a wall with my foot.

The only person that knew what happen to him was Wendy, that red headed bitch.

                            ————————————

-Yeet