13-Franco

POV FRANCO

Two weeks left and I have no idea what hell to do anymore.

Wendy been horny as fuck, she won't fucking leave me alone. All I want is Gabby, but I need to know if she has feeling for me still.

But before I could talk to her, I went to talk with my family.

I enter their house with music blasting in the kitchen. The kitchen door was open and I peaked inside.

Nima and my mom wear dancing to Te extraño by Xtreme.

Nima spinner my mom, and she laughs, Nima then moved her hips with the beat of the song. They sang their heart out until they froze that I was here.

"FRANCO!" My mom yelled out, running towards me to hug me.

"Hella ma."

She kissed my cheek and back away, "why are you here? I missed you!" She hugs me again.

"I wanted to see you guys, how's everyone?" Nima came my way.

"Well considering, you are still with that witch, I'm okay." She cross her hands and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. "Yeah whats her name again?"

"Wendy ma." My mom hummed and place a plate near me, then putting rice and chicken.

"Wendy sounds..........okay. Lovely name hun." She rubs my arm then sitting down too.

"Oh yeah, sounds great to marry some gold digger. Where you could've gone back with Gabby." She snarkly said and sits across me.

"Nima, enough." My mom order her and she rolls her eyes.

"She made her choice, and now I'm getting married."

"But Maybe she regrets it, who knows. Maybe you guys will end up together and have babies and actually love eachother, and-,"

"Enough!" Mom yelled loudly.

"Why do you think Gabby regret it?" I ask her, looking to see if she was somewhat lying.

"Just.....assuming. She back in town and maybe she trying to.........bring back peace with herself."

"Have you been talking to her?" I ask her, interested what they had been talking about our relationship.

"No, I haven't, if I had I wouldn't even been telling you. Considering it's not if your business." She smiles and began to eat.

Does Gabby regret it?

I think I can get her back.

...

I texted Luis and he said Gabby was at her favorite diner. So I went and to go find her.

From the window, I see her sitting with a kid. They were both laughing and Oliver was sitting across from them.

I make my way inside and hear giggling from them. "Gabby." She looks up and froze.

"Who this?" The kid ask.

"My f-friend." Gabby nervously said, which somewhat turned me on. I kept my feelings away and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"Oliver, take Jett to the car, give me a few minutes." Oliver nods and Jett frowns as they walk out the diner.

I look at my lirio, beautiful like always. "I wanted to talk about some things."

"Sure." She smiles and the awkwardness crawl my back.

"Who's the kid?"

"I found him trying to take drugs and the second time he was trying to kill him self. Then finding out his parents abused him, so I took him."

"You adopted him?" I ask her, she shift her seating, leaning back on the seat.

"No, but eventually, I don't know if Jett lets me. But that's not why your here, why are you here?"

I smirked and observe her face, "my wedding is in two weeks....."

"And?" She seemed unfazed with the idea but it's Gabby, she tempts to keep her feelings in.

"I-I, wanted you to come."

"She must be one lucky girl." Her voice almost sounded broke.

I smiled at her, "something like that. Look if you don't want to then that's fine, I just thought you should know, because I had invited some of the people from the gang."

She shakes her head, "no, it's okay. I'm glad, you found a person. Able to have a family, and everything. You looked hot in that magazine, I'm proud of you Franco."

"Proud of me." I whisper but she clearly heard it.

She raised a eyebrow, "yeah why wouldn't I be?"

Crushed for the fact that maybe she doesn't love me anymore, I thought we had hope but all she said was she was proud of me. Bull....shit.

"You're proud of me because I'm getting married. Are you serious?" My skin seething, pissed off for her reactions.

"I don't know what you expect from me? Oh, happy marrying someone your gonna fuck, and get children's. Oh, I'm happy your moving on, and getting married to someone that belongs in restaurants. Oh, I'm very happy you just invited to your ex to your wedding that's in two weeks. Super Happy!" She yelled at me lividly.

I got up from the booth, staring at her with angry. "Then I will go home and go fuck her all night!"

"Go ahead! And please, invite me to go see it as well. I hope it's at least enjoyable!"

"My marriage will be enjoyable! For all I know your fucking people as well!"

She smirks and grabs her bag. "I'm fucking a person, and he is better then you. Next time I'll invite you!"

I was hurt, but some way I think it was my fault. "Gladly, maybe you will guys take time apart for a year, so you can fucking fix yourself, oh maybe you still haven't."

She huffs and nods "good job Franco, good job. You drove yourself to fucking meet me and have a stupid argument over how I said I was proud of you. Not only that, it's seems like your doing great without me."

Her words stung like bees, bruising my heart in pieces. The words just came out of norwhere but I didn't mean it. I was trying to be happy that she took apart from her relationship to fix herself and I just made it worse with us.

She walked pass me and out the diner.

That's night, I didn't fuck with Wendy, I started planing a way out of the marriage.

And hopefully get back with Gabby.

                        —————————————

-Yeet