8- FRANCO

POV FRANCO

Leaving Gabby was the hardest thing ever, I still love her and I don't know what to do anymore.

Considering, I'm not sure she even loves me. She's seemed okay without me, but what do I know.

I get home and my whole living room was covered in wedding dresses. I had moved out of my apartment and into a house, but I don't like the house very much.

"What the?"

A head popped out from the pile of dresses, "oh, I didn't know you came home." She awkwardly said.

"It's my house."

"Right, help me choose a dress."

"Isn't this bad luck." I tell her and she shakes her head.

"I don't believe in those shit." Something is going to bite her ass one of these days. "Plus, it never happens."

"Wedding is in two months, why are you looking for dresses in my house?" I ask calming sitting in my couch.

"My house is small, plus I wanted to see you." I rolled my eyes and pull out my phone.

"I want them gone before the afternoon. I have a meeting here at 1."

Wendy scuffs, "can we just take the day together tomorrow?"

"Look Wendy, I'm busy, and so are you. Leave me alone."

"Argh! Is it that girl again?! Where were you?! Are you cheating on me?!" I chuckled and looked at her.

I got up from the couch, walking to the other side of the living room. I grab a warm beer and start drinking, "and what's wrong with that? You cheated on me plenty of times, but you stop when you proposed to me. Kind of stupid."

"Then why are we together?"

"The business deal I made with your father." She rolls her eyes and sits on the cold floor.

"Do you not love me?"

"No I absolutely do not love you. I love someone else."

"So why the hell aren't you with her?" She gritted her teeth in jealously.

"Well Wendy, even when you love someone deeply, one person might have gone through changes and needs a break from everyone. Travel somewhere else, and block themselves to people. It happens and I can't change that. So Wendy, if you may, I want you out the house tonight, I like to sleep alone." I passed her and up the stairs I walk.

I know Gabby never meant to hurt me, she's probably hurt as well from the breakup but what surprise me was the gift she had gave me for my birthday.

It was good to see her but I decided to not ambush with question on her party.

I still love her, wether we are apart or not.

Love is destine to come back.

...

"Update." I ask Mark, my assistant.

"The liquor deal went through, they even applied rare drinks. We got two new staffs, and the new club is asking for signature to start renovating the place." Mark present and I nod, drinking my bourbon.

"Any news of the joint deal?" I ask Mark.

"The only way to get out is by marrying someone else, or if your fiancé calls it off." Dammit.

"Then I will make her call it off, then getting my love back."

He sat in a chair, "who's your real love?"

"Someone you might see in my future wedding, who's knows." Flashbacks hit me like a truck.

*flashback*

"Hey bubby!" Gabby said happily entering my apartment.

I smiled and gave her peck on the cheek. "Bubby? That's very new." She shrugged her shoulders and put her arms around my shoulder.

"Yeah, but you love it.......bubby." I chuckled and kissed her lips slowly.

"Of course I do, my lirio."

*flashback end*

"Well sir, hopefully you find the person again, and be happy." He said before exiting out my office.

My phone rang and I picked it up. "Hello Franco."

"Manny, hello, how's everything?" I wasn't upset with Manny, or anything, just surprised.

"Everything is doing......okay. I heard you were getting married, is that true?"

"Yes, but it's a business deal." I don't really want to tell him the deal I have with Wendy father, it's too much of a cause.

"You seem unsure, do you even love her?"

"Manny, whats the reason for calling?" I ask him over the phone.

"I just wanted to know how you were doing that's all-,"

"Hey Fransisco!" My door was open and Wendy entered.

"I got to go." I end the call and sigh. "What Wendy?"

"Nothing, but I heard a little birdie tell me something." She moves her hips, hearing crack of her bones.

She sits in one of the chairs, "and what was it?"

"You went to visit your ex on her birthday. You need to be punished."

I raised a eyebrow, "oh really? That is none of your concern wether I went or not."

She gets up and walks towards me, her hand gripped my leg. "Can't we just have time for each other?" Her heavy breathing went down my neck.

"No, I said wait."

"I don't want to wait." She kissed my neck, I pushed her back with my hand. Heavy flashbacks from Gabby ran through my mind. "I want to be loved."

"Not by me." I gritted my teeth.

"Hmmmmm. If that's how it's going to be, then fine. Marriage will be in a month, three weeks from today. Happy to see you." She left the office and slams my office door loudly.

And now, I got to figure out a plan to escape this marriage without breaking the deal.

Deal was stupid, he needed money and I needed coverage for one of the clubs in his territory, but he was willing to combine companies if I marry his daughter. Only problem is, I realize he's selling out his daughter and only getting the cash.

The day I brake the deal, is the day I try to get back with Gabby.

                              ———————————

-Yeet