9-Lightening

POV GABBY

I woke up to hear lighting.

Lighting has been giving me anxiety, like the worse then ever. I got up quickly with my sprite plush pillow, and walking towards Luis rooms. I opened it and to see him laying spread out of his bed.

"Lui!" I whispered loudly in his eyes, he opened his eyes rapidly and shot up, making me fall on the floor.

"Oh shit! You good?!" He ask and I rolled my eyes.

"It's thunder-storming." I pointed out and he nods.

"I told your ass last night but naaaaaaa, now here we are." He shakes his head in disappointment.

"Pleasssssseeeeeeeeeeee." I dragged out, begging to sleep in his bed for tonight.

He sighs and looks at my puppy eyes, "you know I can't say no right?" I squeal and pushed him back, so I can sleep. "You even brought the stuff animal!"

"I need to sleep, this is my comfort."

"Fine whatever." He turns around and another lightening strikes.

I began to close my eyes as my tiredness rolled through my body.

Another lightening strikes and I wake up, Luis wasn't there anymore but it was really dark in the room. I could hear footsteps running. I got up to see what the nose was. I gulped and jump when the lightening strikes.

Out of norwhere I was pinned to the wall of Luis door. It was Robert. He smiles at me evilly, "you look pretty."

"No!" He nods his head as I shake my head. Tears went down my cheek. "Leave me alone!"

"Why? When we could be having fun." He tug my sweatpants, pulling them down.

"Gabby." Hearing from far away.

Robert kisses my stomach while I cried. "So beautiful." I screamed loudly, trying to move away from him.

"GABBY!"

I woke up to tears welled up, my body shaking uncontrollably. "Gabby." I look at Luis who looked concern. "You were crying and then screaming, telling someone to stop. What's going on?"

Another nightmare, it's been awhile.

"Nothing." I tug the blanket over my body, but was taken away from his grasp.

"It's not nothing, tell me."

"Just don't touch me." He sighs and pulls the blanket over me.

He turned around and I looked at the ceiling. I have torture Robert for three months but I think it's time for him to die.

He's needs to be gone, I don't want nightmares anymore.

Upcoming morning, Luis was gone and I got up from bed. I head downstairs and to the kitchen, I saw the musketeers and Manny.

"Well good morning." I head to the fridge, pulling out a muffin only to be taken away from Haven. "Hey!"

"You need to eat healthy."

The fuck? "That's was fucking rude, asshole." I tried snatching the muffin but he threw it at the floor. "Alright! What the hell is going on?!"

Manny cleared his throat, "we think that to help clear nightmares is by......."

"Yes?"

"Eating healthy." I go to open the fridge only to be closed by Matt.

"Removed your Hand." I gritted my teeth as my anger arose. He shakes his head and I take his hand and flip it, he groans as half of his back was showing.

I pushed him and grab a muffin, biting into one. "You do not take care of my body or what the hell I fucking eat. So fuck off." I flick them off and walked away from them.

Eating healthy is not on my schedule for a very long time. I decide what to eat, they have no right.

I make it to the basement, Robert was chained but laying down on the floor. He groans when he saw me, I would use him as a punching bag. His face was messed up, and bruised horribly.

"It's time." I told him and he opens his eyes.

"You were only about a year late to do so." I took out my gun and my hiding knife.

I un-click the gun and look at him, he shifted to sitting on the floor. "Any words?"

"Nerf or nothing."

Silence.

"What?"

"Kidding, I've been wanting to say that but last words are, I don't regret shit. I don't regret touching you, I don't regret killing that fucking kid. Expect the unexpected."

"Slow death it is." I slice his throat slowly, blood spreading everywhere. He started choking and tries to cover the cut, but I push him.

I felt relief but scared at the same time. Killing is usually easy but with him, I had trouble killing him, it took me a year to do so.

...

It was 1am in the morning and I head to get a snack at Walgreens. I walked out of the store and hear someone talking in the alley way next to the store.

I walk like nothing but I raised a eyebrow at a boy who just bought drugs. The drug dealer left and the boy looked unsure.

"Hey." I told the kid, he looked about 8 or 9 years old.

"Yes?"

"Didn't your parents say not to take candy from strangers?"

He huffs and cross his arms, "well, I can't talk to strangers." He was about to turn but I turned him back.

"Not so fast." He rolls his eyes and I snap my fingers at him, he looked into my eyes with annoyed. "So what did you really buy?"

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

"Just some sugar powdered." He stuff them into his pants.

"Yeah right, look i'm pregnant and I don't want to anymore, so how about I buy some from you, and we call it even."

"Lady! Don't try to kill it, you know what, I don't want it nor more, here!" He slams it in my hand and I smirk.

"Thank you." He stomp his foot.

"Did you just trick me?" I shrugged my shoulders, he smacks his lips. "I can't believe it!"

"Listen boy, it's late so how about I just take you home and no DRUGS! I mean it. I'll give you 20 if you don't."

He hums, thinking. "Fine, but I just could walk."

"No, you could be kidnapped for all I know."

"You could kidnapped me."

"True but I'm not that stupid, let's go." I pat his back and groans. He sits in the passenger seat and I drove off.

It was silence and piano music were playing from the radio. "What's your name?"

"Jett. Yours?" He ask back.

"Gabby."

"I like your name." I smiled as I pull over to the house he gave me.

"I like yours too. Now go on, I'll wait until you get in." He nods and say bye, then leaving to the house.

He opens it and enters.

Don't get attach.

Don't.

                           ———————————-

-Yeet