14-His words

POV GABBY

His words hurt like a bus.

I hurried out the diner and to the car. "Drive." I told Oliver and he hurried out of the parking lot.

I held in tears for Jett sake.

We got home and I walked inside with Jett. "Go on to bed, I have work to do." I place one knee on the floor and cupped his cheek.

"Goodnight Gabby." He told me then kissed my cheek unexpected.

He ran upstairs and I stood there in shock. A weird feeling started to develop inner heart, I was happy he was comfortable with me.

Tears finally released and my heart shattered all over again. Shaky breathing like always. I sit there In the dark living room, thinking what I did wrong to deserve this.

I lost Franco once again all because of me.

"Stop doing that thing in your face." I look to see Danny walking out of a hallway.

"Crying?" This idiot.

"Oh, yeah why the hell you crying?"

I got up from the couch, "it's nothing." I started walking up the stairs, halfway and Danny stopped me.

"What happen?" His hand touched my skin and I went breathe less.

My hand started shaking uncontrollably, and I was falling back to my old ways. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled out and he rapidly let's go of my arm.

"Sorry-,"

Before he could say anything, I interrupted him. "I just need space." My voice shakens and I quickly went up the stairs and turned right into the hallway.

I knock on the door, waiting for answer. The door opened, "Gabby? What's wrong?"

Luis opens the door further and I walked in. "Y-you said if I h-had t-thoughts, I could c-come to you b-because now I have a child t-to t-take care of, a-and I need to be h-here but e-everything is falling apart a-and I don't want to l-live a-anymore but I h-have to, I HAVE TO!"

My tears were uncontrollable, "alright, alright. Come inside and tell me what happen." I walked in, my arms wrapped all around my body.

"Franco, was angry at me for some reason, all I said I was proud of him that he was going to get married.-"

"Are you?" I sat on his bed and he sat across from me.

"I'm not happy he's going to get married but at least he will be a father one day." I said looking down, with tears falling.

"And why is that?"

"You can't tell anybody, please." I begged him and of course he nods.

"The day I lost my baby, was when the doctor told me I can't have babies anymore."

He immediately got up, "Gabby! That's, that, why didn't you tell anyone?"

"Because I lost everyone that day. I lost my confidant, I lost my baby, I lost Ethan, I lost Cat, I was even closed to getting rap-, I mean I lost Franco."

"No, what did you say?"

I gulped, stupid mouth. "What did I say?" I tried covering up.

"You said, I was even closed to getting rap, Gabby did Robert rape you?" My heart was racing and we both stared at eachother. "TELL ME GABBY!"

I jumped from his loudness of his voice. "YES! Almost." I said quietly. "H-he t-touch m-me, he......touch me. And when I killed him, he didn't even regret it."

"I'm going to touch you." He pulls my waist into his chest, and he hugged me tight. "Now I understand why you were upset. You lost everyone. You shouldn't have done all this process by yourself Gabby, you should have told Franco about it. At least about the father thing."

"But he was sad when I told him the baby was lost, I didn't wanted him to burden with myself for not giving him a child in the future. I couldn't do that to him. So, that's why I broke up with him and now he's going to get married and have children. At least he's going to be happy." I stated crying and again Luis pulled me in, hugging my body tighter.

"Babes, you don't know what Franco will say if you don't tell him. I know Franco, and you were his first love, he would still cherish you and accept you wether you didn't give babies. Also, you are not a burden, don't say that to yourself."

I shake my head, "he moved on, he made that clear when he wanted to fuck with Wendy all night."

Before he could say anything, we heard loud crashing from downstairs. We both hurried downstairs, and see guys with gun.

I had my gun out and shot two of them, they also tried to shoot us. "You got left, I go right." I tell Luis and he nods.

We both point to the direction and got two more, out of nowhere a shot was heard behind me. "Someone was behind you." Luis mention and I thank him.

I heard a high pitch scream and I ran towards it, which was my room. I enter with the gun stride high, and I see a guy with mask holding Jett and placing a gun or his head.

"Don't move!" He shouts at me, Jett begins to cry silently.

This was supposed to be a safe house for him, not hurt him.

"Jett are you okay?" He nods. "Let go of the boy." I told the guy.

"Not that easy, I was supposed to kill you but seems this kid will do better." His finger landed on the trigger and my heart races. I couldn't deal with another death.

Another kid on the line.

"Okay fine! You take me!" I said loudly.

"What the hell you doing?" Luis whispered behind me but ignore him.

The guy chuckles, "I'll take both." He paused, "drop the gun!"

I slowly went down and place the gun down. Luis hiding outside of the room. I kick the gun towards him and points the gun at me. "Alright, two bonuses. Lovely surprise, now, get on your knees and your hands behind your head like a nice girl."

"You son of a bitch." I whispered, controlling my anger.

They both walked over slowly, the guy let's go of Jett and place the gun at my forehead, I was breathing harder and I started thinking a escape route.

"Well goodnight." Almost pulling the trigger.

Two shots went off that moment.

                                ——————————

-Yeet