Update Page

This story has been experiencing issues such as bugs when uploading chapters. The story will be moved with the same title. This story may be eventually unpublished.
This story is dedicated to my younger sisters specifically. But it is dedicated to my family, cousins, and state-far friends.

Characters will be based off of them but of course changed up a bit to fit the story and for privacy. This entire story are notes.

Warnings?
-Gore/blood
-Swearing/bad words; possibly
-Angst/sadness
-Mentions of rape; there will be very little context about it to keep it PG
-raging commentary as people may want something else to happen/have done/not happen/or just strangeness in the text
-Certain things may be found offensive, please do not take it personally and begin riots

Short story
Back around the fourth nine weeks of grading period, my friends and I were talking on Discord during our science class. I told my birthday twin that I had a secret to tell while she was talking to some classmates. She kept pestering me to tell her but she couldn't get it out of me. Soon, I told her on the last day of school, as well as my other friends with their permission to put them in this story. Now she anticipates whatever I write in my style.

This page is used for important notices and polls. You don't exactly have to come back here when the story is finished. It will be place at the end of the book when it is completed. Listed from newest to oldest.

12/1/21-This story would be put on hiatus until it gets further attention in reads. I would like public feedback back upon how I am writing this story. While it is in hiatus, I may take my time to proofread my chapters.

10/20/2021-I hope this story makes sense. I feel like it is a bit mixed up, I tried to make it make sense. Mixed the Dedication Page here as well now.

10/18/2021-LEM will be working a bit slow due to SSTO making its comeback with a rewrite! (Sedai Shrines-The Orphanage) Revamping, plotting, Lunar will posted regularly again once Chapter 12 and Chapter 17 are finished! I apologize for the wait!

9/28/2021|-Chapter 1 2 had its draft deleted, so the next wave of chapters will be delayed.

6/23/2021|-This book has many unpublished versions. Two may be published if I decide to. There may be a sequel to this book. Pretty much, it may branch into a series. I wrote this at bedtime.