i n e v e r t h o u g h t h e a l i n g m e a n t m o r e p a i n - 9

'(crap)! (puck)! That hurts!' Dillian said trying to resist the urge to pry Emiko's grip on her arm. Dillian had accidentally sprung a finger when she tripped on air. More like a floorboard was slightly lifted up. Takami and Dillian were free to move around in only the room and the reserved bathroom. They were able to take baths, showers, and get clean.

When Dillian found out that moving her hand sent immense pain in her arm, she yelled at someone to ring the bell. But her yelling alone was able to alert a nearby housekeeper. They were able to retrieve Emiko who had finished serving the twins their food. She was literally in front of the door when the person opened it. That person left the room after Dillian started screaming her guts out because of the procedure.

'That hurts! Stop!' Dillian pleaded. She was clawing at her bed. Emiko had an iron grip and yellow magic was flowing around Dillian's arm. No one knew what she was doing except that it inflicted pain.

'It's just rewinding your spring. You're lucky that no doctor came in to put a cast on you clumsy mushroom.' Emiko spewed feeling bored. Dillian just kept trying to squirm out.

'The form I'm using heals any wounds by rewinding that spot and its healing molecules to the state before impact.' Emiko continued. Dillian didn't seem to care, Sirius and Izutoko tried listening but Dillian's pain was making them squeamish. 'Dilliam.' Emiko called out in a firm voice. Her gloves were taken off for the healing. When she finally stopped screaming, Emiko quickly started to peel off her bandages. Dillian took a look at herself and saw that there were no injuries, no scars. Her body felt like a fine beauty.

'Whoa! That hurted like a (beach) but I look like a model!' Dillian said checking herself out, Emiko stood up and jumped down from the bed. 'Does anyone else want to rewind?' That sounded awful out of context. Before anyone could ask what it was, the entire room was filled with yellow magic and everyone-

After some time, everyone became like their normal selves like before the mission of death or life. They would've thanked Emiko but the pain was a little too much. No more poison though. She said that she was still perfecting her spell so that you didn't have to feel your body reconstruct itself and the pain. 'Because of the blood vessels and your nervous system, it immediately reacts to the magic reforming your blood.' Yeah, she just had to make everything much darker. 'Poison actually flows to your magic core, then your magic attacks the poison thus why none of you can properly use magic.' She just went on to informing them about it, this stuff they didn't know about but she was quickly hushed by Dillian and told off to do her duties.

She didn't look that sad, she just looked a bit dissatisfied. But she complied and left the room, not without leaving with everyone's finished bowls of rice and ribs. Many of the dishes they were served had lots of rice, Izutoko was the only one who seemed okay with it. Everyone found this a bit strange but shrugged it off as a tradition.

Pecking was heard from the window. Dillian got up and opened it hesitantly. Emiko's bird was perched on the window sill and had a thornless rose inside his beak. Lagoon had flew to the doorknob across the room. Izutoko got up and shooed away the crow to open the door. Lagoon had flew into the hallway and Izutoko quickly shut the door. Everyone was gathered around in a circle down at the newly placed table. They were just playing a few board and card games. They didn't want to return back to hole and tried to spend more of their time relaxing as much as possible. Emiko was a rare sight to see, you would only catch a glimpse of her in the halls when the door opened or she would personally enter herself to check and quickly leave.

Sirius knows that she may be very busy but she was very small for being thirteen. She looked very fragile, her hands clearly showed signs of overworking. The veins were always slightly bulging when she had her gloves off. She would always try to make things quick, only slowed down when she actually wanted to spend a bit of time with her once injured friends. Something was up.