r e p o r t - 1 1

Sirius and Tsuchikuro had made a plan to discuss about the chase. But Tsuchikuro already told the twins and Yuki. Now he was gone.

'That Emiko was a Ceres this whole time. Her magic sparkles brightly, that's the first sign of their disguise.' Hiroshi explained to Yuki and Sirius, they were both still in training. 'Ceres tend to have one thing missing from the original one. But this one is very professional and we don't know how she really looks.' Hiroshi said while tracing something on the paper he had with a finger. Hiro had came back with a calligraphy pen and ink. Sirius hasn't actually seen anyone with one. They're expensive like heck, they're old school, and they were very nice to watch being written. Hiroshi was feverishly writing on the paper.

'Sparkles are something that may be common, but these sparkles reflect their true form. Ceres don't know this though. We need to find the real identity of this girl. From what we know, Emiko Xiotoly, very short, Asian,' Going down a list of how she looked like, her hair consisting of black roots and browned ends, being fairly petite, she was a typical person I guess.

'Do your friends know how she really looks like without revealing this information? I don't want to ruin her friendship with them it seems. She seemed like she keeps a very strong one too.' Yuki turned his head towards Sirius. Sirius thought for a moment. He was in training to resist using magic for basic everyday life to grow his magic core capacity. But he just didn't know. She looked so convincing.

'A clone, Emiko is the perfect person to impersonate yet the most difficult.' Hiro finally spoke out loud and participated in the conversation. 'Not even her friends or family knows much about her. This Ceres must've relied on memories. If she is still keeping this form, she must be somewhere alive.' Hiro spoke fully. He had watched his brother write down until he reached the bottom of the page.

'Try making a tracking spell with the collected blood.' Hiroshi nodded to Hiro's request. He stood up and took out the vial of the supposedly Emiko's blood. He was about to open it until the door opened and revealed a tired looking Emiko.

Except it wasn't Emiko, it was like she had aged another thirty years. This woman must've been her mother. 'Have you seen Emiko? I was told that the boy with blue hair knows her.' She had this unpredictable accent. She could ace a few words and speak them perfectly, but the rest had that accent. At least it wasn't a south accent like the way Edeni impersonates.

'Miss, we haven't seen her, why?' Yuki replied. She only nodded wearily and left the room by pushing herself off the frame. They could hear her footsteps fading. 'She looks unhealthily tired. Distressed.' Hiro said while looking at Yuki, he nodded back. 'We can't tell anyone about what happened at all. It will only cause chaos and Ceres and Elites will hear about it. Remember, you never know when something is there.' Hiroshi reminded.

Sirius was walking towards Edeni's house because he lives there now. He just stole his mail and went straight inside to the bedroom. Edeni was fine with supporting Sirius until he fixes his problems. Sirius had a huge urge to tell his best friend everything that happened because they were there for each other ever since their mothers befriended. Just wanting to spill all of the weight he had to carry ever since Man I want to kill existed.

Edeni came into the room and saw Sirius laying down on the sleeping bag t-posing. Edeni didn't question and went to his desk to finished his class work. Sirius pretty went far ahead of the class, he didn't have to worry about work until he fell behind from forgetting. 'Bro? You've been staring at my ceiling. Wanna date em?' Edeni sarcastically swooned. Sirius stopped daydreaming his contemplation, he looked at Sirius like he woke up from his funeral.

Edeni had this disgusted, worried, terrified look painted on his face. Edeni just turned back around and went back to working on his assignments. Sirius took out his phone, he looked at the text messages that were sent a few minutes ago. Sirius had no time for this though, in summary, the mans wants him back home and same thing. Sirius was burnt out. So tired from stress, healing, drama. The training was like sports practice but everything else seemed to weigh him down. Sirius just went into the bathroom and took out the small dagger he retrieved from when purple threw it outside. He just began cutting deeply into his skin. Sirius slightly grunted but kept it down so Edeni couldn't hear.