e - b l u f f - 1 0

Sirius had a bandage around his head, Emiko wasn't available to heal him because she had school to go to. Sirius was the only who stayed behind. Tyran, Edeni, and the rest had left and were ready to go back. Izutoko made sure that they wouldn't report back, but that would be difficult with the chosen group. Tsuchikuro just so happened to hear about that and volunteered to join. He pretty much forced the other guys to join.

Sirius made sure during his stay at the medical center, he could figure out who masked matter was. He quietly peeped into the rooms of the large estate. Sirius remembered how Tsuchikuro thought his friend was the one but the lines couldn't connect too well.

His friend had a rather plain mask, wasn't on backup duty, and had no knives as their main artifact. The main weapon they used for battle was a wand. The most common and usually most simplistic.

Sirius had no wand to train with, Tsuchikuro was training him privately so his magic skills would actually save him. To improve the way he works with spells and to strengthen his real Advance.

Electricity seemed to be his Advance. Based on the information piled into his brain, even the government doesn't know that Advances were the actual source of magic one should really train with. Using spells meant for other Advance types made the genetic Advance mixed with the aura fumes. That was how the bloodthirsty Ceres were able to find his team so quickly after a week of no magic. Yuki had been in control during that timespan and made the group use Aura control, the scent mixed together made the entire forest rile.

Sirius had gathered up what had happened within the span of three weeks. They were set up on a mission that was to prove them, they fought Ceres that could've been classified as Elites but were at the lowest of the list, they were saved by someone they have yet to find whom, they were recovering at Emiko's recovery center on her family's land, they were introduced to four guys, and nearly died from it all pretty much.

'No dozing off in battle!' Tsuchikuro had whacked Sirius in his stomach with a sugar cane he stole from the kitchen. Sirius clutched his stomach. 'You can get yourself seriously hurt just by one thing! You have to become resilient to pain! Pay attention and inspect your enemy!' Sirius was panting and covered in sweat. He saw in the distance, someone was standing still with butterflies covering their body and fluttering around. Tsuchikuro sighed in disappointment for the most time of the day. Sirius gave Tsuchikuro a whack in his stomach while he had his guard down.

'Got me! Oh so dirty! Way to get your enemy but you're gonna pay for that!' Tsuchikuro said while crouchin down and grunting. Sirius made his way quietly to the mysterious figure.

Sirius stopped a few feet behind this person, they were about Emiko's height if not the same. The butterflies were still landing on them and waving their wings while so. Sirius took his courage and a deep breath. 'What are you doing here?'

The person flinched and all of the butterflies left their body. When they turned around, Sirius was flabbergasted.

'Emiko? Why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?' Sirius questioned, she looked very stiff and nervous. But their friendship and bond sort of grew within their time together, why was she like this? It was like her first time seeing him like the first day. 'Um....I thought it was Valentines Day....' Emiko said maintaining firm eye-contact.

'Emiko, you said to everyone else today that there was school.' Sirius exposed while keeping his hands in his pockets. Tsuchikuro had made his way beside him, his towering figure made a large shadow. 'I did?...' Emiko didn't have her mask or gloves on. A fresh scar has evident on her right hand as well as a burn on top of wrist, but it was covered by red yarn and two other yarn-string bracelets.